WingDot - WIP

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Skiproach Studio, Aug 8, 2013.

1. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Would you like to share some info about release date?

2. Skiproach Studio

Skiproach Studio Well-Known Member

Yes, I can't put an exact date on, but what I can say is that we startet on the game in our holiday period (2 month ago), and thought it would have been done now. It should just have been a little game. But things keep getting added to the concept (especially iPad version) so it has been taking longer than we thought.

Current state is, we have an iPhone and iPad version. All game mechanics are working. Menu and game over view is almost done. Biggest thing now is making the "challenges". A challenge system that will make your multiplier grow.

But we are close to get it out for testing and get feedback from players.

So.. No real date :( we are using all of our spare time, when we are not going on our regular day job or taken care of our families :)

We will keep this thread updated when we get closer and have more.

3. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Yes, thats a good plan. Certainly it must have on my iPad.

4. Skiproach Studio

Almost there!!

it's been awhile since we've been active here on the forum. The thing is, we have been working hard on WingDot and it is now submitted to apple waiting for review. Hopefully we see it on the AppStore next week. Both for iPhone and iPad.

Big thanks to those who testet WingDot, We really appreciate all your comments and playtests :)

5. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Nice, it seems like a while ago since I tested the last build, has much change between the submitted version.

6. Skiproach Studio

Core gameplay is the same, but we have added a few more obstacles in game. Sharpened up the gameplay, sharpened up some of the UI.

Biggest change is challenges. We have added a little story mode combined with challenges. Now you meet an old wise former wingdot champ Called jack. He Will be the one giving you challenges. Jack now enjoying he's life on Mount newer rest, not low on women and full of storys from the past. If you complete a Challenge your scoring multiplier goes up.

So, from the latest build you got, we added a good amount of new things :)

7. Skiproach Studio

WingDot is now out. Both for iPhone and iPad.

Enjoy, and grow some balls ;)

Cheers