Sonny | 0,99$-Free |

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Bumpygames, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
    Updated with all-new balance improvements, achievements, and more for a smoother play.

RPG Sonny brings challenging turn-based combat that requires strategy and mastery of each new skill to survive.

When Sonny rises from the dead with his mind intact and his memories missing, his search for the truth will lead him and his allies to save the world or die trying against rampaging mutant zombies, monstrous techno-beasts, and much more. Reinventing the classic played by millions, Sonny is designed for cunning and creativity with an emphasis on strategy and difficulty as the gameplay evolves. Featuring stunning artwork by Jet Kimchrea and an engrossing original score by David Orr.

SUPPORTED DEVICES
    iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, iPod Touch 6

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sonny/id851711277?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4

2. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    There are forced ads in game now?

3. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Yes. It became free forever

4. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Unless of course you were lucky enough to spot the change to ‘free’ and download the game before the subsequent update that forces the ads. In other words, I got the free version without ads and providing I don’t update to latest version then it seems I won’t have to endure the annoyance that brings.

That said, it’s a fun game and I’m enjoying it - the least I can do is recommend others download it as well and watch a few ads to say thanks to the devs. :)

5. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    The update note says only OPTIONAL reward ads.

6. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Well so far I’ve seen no sign of ads at all - optional or otherwise, so I’m still thinking I got in there before the update.

Still really enjoying the game too, highly recommend others give it a try.

7. Analander

Analander Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2014
    I get an option after a battle to watch an ad for 2x XP and money. You're not getting that?

8. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male

That one is an OPTIONAL ads. Is a good kind of monetization method. It can’t be removed and is a good thing. No forced ads spotted. Reinstalled the game because it’s really polished.

9. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Nope. Like I say, I downloaded as soon as I saw it go free on AppShopper - then a few hours later, got an update come through for the ‘optional ads’. Just didn’t bother to update and have yet to see any offers to watch any ads for anything.

10. saddykark

saddykark Member

Nov 21, 2017
    Totally getting this !

11. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Okay after about 5 hours of playthrough I can say this is an amazing game and the nicest f2p system ever. No forced ads at all. The only ads are the ones you choose to boost your rewards. So basically I'm going through the game without seeing a single ad. Hats off to the devs, I do hope people that are into fast progress do watch ads to give them money though - as an rpg gamer this feels like I got the entire game for free. (Which is pretty much true)

12. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    You have to report this on the game official thread, lawliet. They deserve it.

13. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    No forced ads

14. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    U like sonny have u played the other game soda dungeon?

15. james.miller

james.miller Active Member

Jul 5, 2016
    Dropout!
    Ohio