Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 04-07-2014, 07:01 AM
rich_952000 rich_952000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 6,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutGames View Post
Hey Geertyy,

Strange thing there about the lifesavers. Unless there's an odd glitch we haven't yet discovered, it shouldn't matter whether you're inside or outside the US.
I.e. time zones shouldn't matter.

Though the system is sensitive to date cheating. Have you manually adjusted the time / date of your iPhone anytime while having the game installed?

As for Level 50 @ Level Pack #2, yeah it's crazy difficult.
Haven't managed to beat that level myself since the game was officially launched, but I did beat it during beta testing.
Lvl 50, I've used four lifesavers on it now and am getting closer

Just bought Cave Bowling and loving it! I think Urban Ninja and Jailhouse Jack are the only two DG titles I don't own yet. I think these games have some of the absolute best replayability on the store and even the older titles are still relevant.

Btw, was reading the reviews on the AppStore and thought it was really awesome that the girl who previously gave MF2 it's only bad rating has now revised her review to a 5 star saying she judged the game way too early and after giving it a chance, she now loves it. You don't see a lot of people these days who have the thoughtfulness and humility to do so.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-07-2014, 08:16 AM
jaggi jaggi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 92
Default

Just picked this up, although I haven't finished the recently added level pack in the first installment yet. But I loved the first one and this is equally fun.

Now I hope Bubble Pig is the next Donut Hero to get a sequel
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Geertyy Geertyy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutGames View Post
Hey Geertyy,

Strange thing there about the lifesavers. Unless there's an odd glitch we haven't yet discovered, it shouldn't matter whether you're inside or outside the US.
I.e. time zones shouldn't matter.

Though the system is sensitive to date cheating. Have you manually adjusted the time / date of your iPhone anytime while having the game installed?

As for Level 50 @ Level Pack #2, yeah it's crazy difficult.
Haven't managed to beat that level myself since the game was officially launched, but I did beat it during beta testing.
Hi,
I have not manually changed my time settings and the time is correct. I hope this can be fixed because I've been playing for a while and I still have only one lifesaver. I desperately need them for level 2-50
Other than that I still enjoy playing the game a lot. I have beaten all the other levels and I'm now trying to get the three stars achievements.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-10-2014, 05:58 AM
DonutGames's Avatar
DonutGames DonutGames is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertyy View Post
Hi,
I hope this can be fixed because I've been playing for a while and I still have only one lifesaver. I desperately need them for level 2-50
Oh, my bad for missing what was right in front of me, sorry. I never asked if you already HAD a lifesaver... you can't stack the daily free ones.

You use your daily free one and get a new, free one the next day.

Like vitamin tablets, only for games.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Geertyy Geertyy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutGames View Post
Oh, my bad for missing what was right in front of me, sorry. I never asked if you already HAD a lifesaver... you can't stack the daily free ones.

You use your daily free one and get a new, free one the next day.

Like vitamin tablets, only for games.
Aha, thanks for helping me out
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent