Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-07-2014, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutGames View Post
Hey Geertyy,

Strange thing there about the lifesavers. Unless there's an odd glitch we haven't yet discovered, it shouldn't matter whether you're inside or outside the US.
I.e. time zones shouldn't matter.

Though the system is sensitive to date cheating. Have you manually adjusted the time / date of your iPhone anytime while having the game installed?

As for Level 50 @ Level Pack #2, yeah it's crazy difficult.
Haven't managed to beat that level myself since the game was officially launched, but I did beat it during beta testing.
Lvl 50, I've used four lifesavers on it now and am getting closer

Just bought Cave Bowling and loving it! I think Urban Ninja and Jailhouse Jack are the only two DG titles I don't own yet. I think these games have some of the absolute best replayability on the store and even the older titles are still relevant.

Btw, was reading the reviews on the AppStore and thought it was really awesome that the girl who previously gave MF2 it's only bad rating has now revised her review to a 5 star saying she judged the game way too early and after giving it a chance, she now loves it. You don't see a lot of people these days who have the thoughtfulness and humility to do so.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:16 AM

Just picked this up, although I haven't finished the recently added level pack in the first installment yet. But I loved the first one and this is equally fun.

Now I hope Bubble Pig is the next Donut Hero to get a sequel
Old 04-08-2014, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Hey Geertyy,

Strange thing there about the lifesavers. Unless there's an odd glitch we haven't yet discovered, it shouldn't matter whether you're inside or outside the US.
I.e. time zones shouldn't matter.

Though the system is sensitive to date cheating. Have you manually adjusted the time / date of your iPhone anytime while having the game installed?

As for Level 50 @ Level Pack #2, yeah it's crazy difficult.
Haven't managed to beat that level myself since the game was officially launched, but I did beat it during beta testing.
Hi,
I have not manually changed my time settings and the time is correct. I hope this can be fixed because I've been playing for a while and I still have only one lifesaver. I desperately need them for level 2-50
Other than that I still enjoy playing the game a lot. I have beaten all the other levels and I'm now trying to get the three stars achievements.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:58 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertyy View Post
Hi,
I hope this can be fixed because I've been playing for a while and I still have only one lifesaver. I desperately need them for level 2-50
Oh, my bad for missing what was right in front of me, sorry. I never asked if you already HAD a lifesaver... you can't stack the daily free ones.

You use your daily free one and get a new, free one the next day.

Like vitamin tablets, only for games.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Oh, my bad for missing what was right in front of me, sorry. I never asked if you already HAD a lifesaver... you can't stack the daily free ones.

You use your daily free one and get a new, free one the next day.

Like vitamin tablets, only for games.
Aha, thanks for helping me out