[iOS][Promo] ThreeBody - Gravity Simulation

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by NbodyPhysics, Apr 29, 2016.

1. NbodyPhysics

NbodyPhysics New Member

Apr 29, 2016
    #1 NbodyPhysics, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    ThreeBody is a gravity simulation app that allows you to try and create a three body system that stays together. It also has a gallery of fascinating new solutions to this problem. For details on the careful physics required see the blog at http://nbodyphysics.com

Here are 10 codes for the full iOS version:
    9R7FH4PXPT3P
    KMY3MRN6L6TT
    EX3HN36MYN43
    JJPEFKXWEXFW
    7J4RLJYYF7HH
    F7EP9FH3PXTP
    7HXKNYLARHLR
    LHH9JE4KHHEN
    4ETE9FLFNE4M
    MYH4TNERWWLF

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/threebody/id948751399?mt=8

Have fun,

PM

2. yorrick

yorrick Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Sydney, Australia
    Thank you! Claimed KMY3MRN6L6TT

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #3 Lavender, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    MYH4TNERWWLF thank you

DEVELOPER:
    If you start a thread in the "iPhone and iPad games" section, I will add my review to that section as well. Good luck to you!

---------------------------------------------------------

What?? Whoa.... WOW!!!
    :)

So... I installed the game. The App Store replaces the word 'installing' with 'open.'
    I clicked 'open' to take a quick look, figuring I would come back to it later, but instead; I became lost in this fascinating world of gravity and physics.
    At first look, ThreeBody - Gravity Simulation appears to be a simplistic and minimalistic arcade game. One that would be played with for a short amount of time until the next game with bouncing ball(s) replaces it. But...... This game is hard to put down!
    It should come with a stick because this one will definitely poke your brain! he he! (((You could poke yourself in the eye with your finger if you really want to... But I would not recommend that! He he)))
    The goal is to have a working and functioning simulation, using the provided balls. Using gravity to your advantage, and realistic physics, you place the balls where you want, on the screen. The balls can bounce off each other. If done correctly, the balls will continue to bounce off each other and come back again creating a functioning simulated pattern. And; if done correctly, it is awesome!
    There are simulations That have already been made. So if you want to, you can just sit back and relax, and watch. This is also nice because they are completely fascinating.
    This review is based on approximately 30 minutes of playtime. There really is so much more to this game then what I have written here. I've noticed that there are areas where the game will give you suggestions and also explanations. You can also try for high scores and put your creations in a gallery.
    If you pay attentions while you play; you'll find that you'll learn some interesting facts as well.
    The 1st and most important fact being; ThreeBody is a 'must have' game for anyone with a device and a brain! :)

4. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    EX3HN36MYN43 taken...

thanks a lot!

5. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Neat!

Used 4ETE9FLFNE4M

Thanks! :D

6. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Marketing
    Berlin Germany
    LHH9JE4KHHEN, thx and nice gaming ;)

7. NbodyPhysics

NbodyPhysics New Member

Apr 29, 2016
  8. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States

You're welcome. :)

I added my review to your new thread as promised.
    I will also add it to the lite version in the App Store since, unfortunately, I can't leave a rating/review on the paid version since I used a code.

Good luck to you.
    It really is an awesome game!

P.s. Does anyone know, how long I must keep an app installed in order to keep the review posted?
    Thanks!