Support our Sponsors:

Old 09-16-2013, 11:49 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceraux View Post
Fnal say, should I follow Bullwinkle's purchases directly or follow you, that I will not buy many cars?
Create a mixture out of both (they aren't that different) and add your personal preferences. Be creative.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:51 AM
In Time-Out

NFS:MW - gorgeous, unplayable due to crap controls. I don't even mind tilt, but it doesn't work here, and... Where are some buttons? A slider? Seriously?

Asphalt 8 - decent all around game, but they built the entire thing around nitro. You end up focusing on nitro procurement and management that you don't get to enjoy the game.

TTR - I played this game for about ten minutes and then had to go find a dog to kick in the ribs. Ugh, how people enjoy playing this lifeless physics garbage is beyond me. Oops, bumped the wall - restart.

Reckless Racing 2 - still the only racing game really worth playing on iOS.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:56 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
TTR - I played this game for about ten minutes and then had to go find a dog to kick in the ribs. Ugh, how people enjoy playing this lifeless physics garbage is beyond me. Oops, bumped the wall - restart.
Table Top Racing ? Seriously ?

Its a great game, maybe for some of us older games this is the closest we'll get to the classic Micro Machines (Genesis) on our iOS device. 'Lifeless physics' ? Think you're reading too much into it. Its a great little top down racer, quite tricky but then again people will just moan if its too easy so the devs cant win.

This thread is a great example of how picky iOS gamers are, a games free or 99c and they're still whinging ! Hate to see how people act if they spent $10-$40 on a game and dont like it!!
Old 09-25-2013, 05:45 AM
In Time-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Table Top Racing ? Seriously ?

Its a great game, maybe for some of us older games this is the closest we'll get to the classic Micro Machines (Genesis) on our iOS device. 'Lifeless physics' ? Think you're reading too much into it. Its a great little top down racer, quite tricky but then again people will just moan if its too easy so the devs cant win.

This thread is a great example of how picky iOS gamers are, a games free or 99c and they're still whinging ! Hate to see how people act if they spent $10-$40 on a game and dont like it!!
I have the right to state my opinion of the game, it was very cute but the racing just plain hurts. I knew ReVolt, and this is no Revolt.

Now 'Ignition', that is a racing game someone needs to port to iOS. It was way, way ahead of its time.