Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-17-2010, 04:48 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Valet Hero LE

This guy had almost seemed abandoned but now they just came out with a new update.

Not sure on their plan for any sort of social network integration but can only hope they'll add OF (like in their iPhone game) or GC (once available to the iPad) support in it soon.

Here is my just posted iTunes review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My iTune Review
This latest update adds a very cool Mini Mall Marathon deal which is an EXTRA HUGE and intense Marathon level for you to demonstrate your parking prowess!

While a valet sim doesn't sound exciting, don't worry...this isn't one by a long shot since there is nothing like the standard having to return cars to angry customers or any of that malarky.

What this game does simulate is a lot more like a "Flight Control" on wheels where your job is to park all of your alloted cars in there proper spots as effieciently as possible and with NO COLLISIONS (just one and the game ends).

The game features 5 different parking structures each with 3 difficulties and a bonus Marathon Mode. While the increased difficulty in each lot usually means more cars you'll need to park successfully coming in at a faster rate, in a few of the lots the increased difficulty will change the rules of the level and or throw in new hazards not present in the easier difficulties.

The coolest mode of all in all of these maps are the Marathon mode where there is no end goal other than just keeping the party moving as things get more and more hectic. Completely fill the lot and you'll get the whole lot cleared so you can just keep parking!

Lastly, what I really love about this line drawer over almost all of the rest out there is all of it's cool ways of awarding the player extra points for style. Keep parking cars at a good constant rate with no breaks and you can rack up massive combos! Park a car in perfectly get big points whereas if you just sort of get it in the space you'll get far fewer points (although this may be necessary if you're trying to keep a massive combo going). The game even gives you bonus points for doing stuff like backing into a space (backing into a space perfectly while in the midst of a massive combo can equal INSANE POINTAGE!).

Old 09-18-2010, 01:40 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

This game have no sense for me with less iphone feautures,most important no openfeint..if they plan to add it woulb be a istant buy for me,until no notice i still pass and take my iphone version.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:02 PM

Why was this game abandoned? Whyyyy? Even now it has a following...
Old 04-20-2013, 04:16 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by witedahlia View Post
Why was this game abandoned? Whyyyy? Even now it has a following...
I hear you, the game and devs behind it were pretty great.