Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:42 PM
PeteOzzy PeteOzzy is online now
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 3,076
Default Perfect Flick (by GeoBos)


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-19-2014, 04:36 PM
rich_952000 rich_952000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 6,385
Default

This one actually seems to flick my interest. Might buy and check it out.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-19-2014, 04:41 PM
PeteOzzy PeteOzzy is online now
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 3,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
This one actually seems to flick my interest. Might buy and check it out.
I'd definitely be interested in your impressions. I'd dive in first myself but I only game on iPad so I may wait for views/a Universal update. It reminds me of the early days of iOS gaming where flicking crumpled paper into a trashcan was the height of entertainment lol. This looks nice and slick though, with a Warioware-esque vibe so I'm interested too!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-19-2014, 05:31 PM
rich_952000 rich_952000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 6,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I'd definitely be interested in your impressions. I'd dive in first myself but I only game on iPad so I may wait for views/a Universal update. It reminds me of the early days of iOS gaming where flicking crumpled paper into a trashcan was the height of entertainment lol. This looks nice and slick though, with a Warioware-esque vibe so I'm interested too!
Yeah that's kind of what I'm hoping for. I haven't bought it yet, still considering some things like the 5 US five star "reviews"(?) and the devs other apps I'm just slightly suspicious.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-19-2014, 06:50 PM
BazookaTime's Avatar
BazookaTime BazookaTime is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,012
Default

I can't recommend this. It plays and looks okay but you get 20 flicks, when you run out you can buy more or reset your progress.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-19-2014, 08:36 PM
rich_952000 rich_952000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 6,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I can't recommend this. It plays and looks okay but you get 20 flicks, when you run out you can buy more or reset your progress.
Thanks for the TOFTT, sucks I wanted this to be good
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-26-2014, 07:38 AM
rich_952000 rich_952000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 6,385
Default

This game has gone free, for anyone interested
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent