Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-17-2014, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldeagle86 View Post
I was getting confused, if you only attack the free monster does it stop giving you gold and only rewarding xp? I had to reset my iPad and lost my nickname so if I can get it back I'll probably play again!
The first monster on a floor should always give you gold/hero xp/kingdom xp
Old 08-20-2014, 02:20 PM

Well, I'm really loving this game, diamonds (premium IAP) come in a good pace, and you can watch ads for it as well for free, developers weren't stingy in this particular game. I'm level 28, almost 29 and I never hit a paywall, and it doesn't seem I will, because I unlocked MANY houses with diamonds, equipment slots and I'm almost unlocking all final dungeons and will start hunting more of those elusive 5 star heroes soon. It's a "collect rare heroes" pokemon style, applied in a different gameplay. If you can play games for short 15 minute bursts or have a lot of friends (you can add ingame friends or use FB), you'll get very far in a timely fashion. My nick there is SubZero if anyone wants to add me and play.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:56 AM

Is there any word on when this might be out in US? Looks very interesting!
Thanks!
Old 08-27-2014, 08:51 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

I like what I've seen so far, and haven't felt like I missed anything not using FB integration. If that changes it will get deleted pretty fast.

Update: Wow, rare items are "sealed" and to unlock them you need to harass people on Facebook. Considering this game already has IAP and ads, the FB stuff just seems extra aggressive, even for a freemium title.

The game itself is a pretty generic freemium title, only with an 8 bit fantasy theme. You set guys in dungeons on timers, which can all be speed up with premium currency, and they fight automatically. There is a building aspect to the game, but as it is 2D, don't expect to form your ideal looking village. There is a questing mode which you have to be present for, but your input is limited to clicking rewards that come out during fights and activating the same 3 power ups when they are charged to your liking. Overall, it's kind of a neat looking game, but one without much substance and riddled with ads, IAP, and FB integration. I will say as an upside, it does seem like premium currency is not impossible to come by for free, especially if your willing to download other Apps and watch ads. While that's not for me, early on anyways, premium currency is also handed out just from doing quests in the game.

Last edited by Kirenx; 08-27-2014 at 11:36 AM..
Old 08-31-2014, 09:09 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

It looks like there was a new version update with a slightly different icon.

But the biggest deal with the update is that you no longer need to bug your facebook friends for unlocking gears or beds and you can ask your in-game friends.

This is good news as I was sick of looking for friends who play this game but now I can ask any of the friends on my list and ask without going through facebook!

I started to play again this weekend and got the epic ramses hat! My warrior now has a doggy face.

I will definitely continue playing for a while.