[Free]Eyez - Spatial Puzzle Platformer

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by greyp, Nov 5, 2015.

1. greyp

greyp Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Hey guys,

I've been working on a game called Eyez for a few years and the Android version of the game just got released on Google Play last week.

Eyez is a puzzle platformer that plays with the idea of "screen space". The protagonist Mint has two abilities: the Blue Eye that lets you wrap the screen space, and the Red Eye that separates the screen space from the off-screen space. With these two unique mechanics there come a lot of interesting gameplay possibilities.

You can get an idea of the game from the gameplay video below:

Eyez was originally released on the Windows Phone Store in June 2013. The WP version of Eyez has been well received by many users from all over the world, and has been featured many times by Microsoft on the Windows Phone Store.

The Android version of Eyez can be downloaded via the link below, and it is completely free:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.huarexchen.eyez

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know! :)

2. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Somehow this game never got much attention here on TA but I really enjoyed this on iOS. Definitely recommended to give it a try.

3. greyp

greyp Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Thanks lena! Glad to talk to you again! Hope you have already beat the iOS version! :D