Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-22-2012, 04:43 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Man, this game plays so well on the new ipad now. The new ipad retina graphics are great! And I love playing bluetooth with my friends, and I can even play between my new ipad and my iphone4 so anyone can play with me even if they don't have an ios device.

This game was made for the new ipad since the real estate is so big. Really cool game!
Old 01-24-2014, 12:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Last night I played Osmos the right way for the first time: turn the speed to the slowest, and move with only 1 push or 2. The experience was exhilarating, I completed Odyssey and 3 Arcade sets. Now I know true patience.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:53 PM

I saw this thread being resurrected after being inactive since 2012.

I echo the previous poster about the need to practice EXTREME PATIENCE with this game. The game demands true patience and persistence. It was a game that I tried nearly two years ago but found the game to be too difficult to continue. However, just earlier this year, I decided to retry to play the entire game again and finally beat the game, including beating the dreaded Epicycles 8 and Epicycles 9 that were just absurdly difficult to do on a touch screen.

Looking back, this was truly a deceptively challenging game in which it was easy to master the early levels but nearly impossible to finish the last few. Despite its extreme difficulty, the presentation is awesome and the buttery smooth graphics while modeling hundreds of planets oribiting around each other is just an amazing programming achievement.

Last edited by y2kmp3; 02-26-2014 at 04:00 PM..
Old 04-22-2014, 05:32 PM

As i get farther & farther this game gets better & better. Its so nice to just sit back relax & take a game slow. It makes you think & solve at a pace that is perfect. Its beautiful to play & a real gem. Id love to see some new levels in the future. Really dont want to be done with this game.