★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-14-2015, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Halfbrick Woody View Post
Hi guys

Thanks for the feedback about the Chance of upgrades. Are you guys aware at all that you can increase the chance of success but the cost per coins goes up? Is this not apparent to you or do you mean it should always just be fixed at 100% with a set higher cost?

The idea behind this was people could take a gamble and pay much less with a low chance. It was ultimately up to you guys.

We could always default this to 100% as well. Would love to hear your feedback. Cheers
I was leaning more towards fixed at 100% with a set higher cost. It doesn't really feel like something you need to gamble on IMHO. I think it's more of an issue for those of us who've paid for VIP, though.
05-18-2015, 04:19 PM
Can anyone tell me if the game ever gets difficult? I have enjoyed playing through to level 40 so far, and only a few of the levels have provided any sort of challenge. Even level 40 was about as simple as you can get, so I would expect more 40 levels in. I am on the fence about unlocking the timer because if the difficulty doesn't ramp up significantly I am not in a hurry to play for long stretches.
05-19-2015, 07:42 PM
I answered my own question, the difficulty does start to increase as you move up in to the high 40s and 50s. I ended up uninstalling because the way the monitized the game is crap. There are 25 levels that you have to pay 2 bucks to unlock or get "help" from 3 people on Facebook. So just to get all of the levels and remove the timers you are looking at 9 bucks, which puts this game at a price point with much better, more expansive games like xcom, grim fandango, etc. It is definitely not worth that cost. The timers are annoying and if you don't use Facebook you can pony up 2 bucks for 25 levels, or just not have them. Good luck with this one HB, I doubt I will install anymore of your new games if this is your plan for making money going forward.
06-14-2015, 12:20 AM
So the game has started lagging on me really badly. It started around infinite level 375. Now it is near impossible to play and I can't figure out what could be causing it. I have made sure there is plenty of memory and hardly anything running in the background. I'm running it on an iPhone 4s. Any suggestions?

GC Name: weblys
Pocket Trains Code: 1MM9

08-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Here r sum tips: wait a few mins to see 5+ coins appear on the map. For the anniversary perks i used Grassy Woods lvl #18- Keys to the city. Roary iz @ lvl 5 in his cool Pineapple Suit
08-14-2015, 12:37 AM
Roary's Roar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	91391