Support our Sponsors:

Old 07-16-2013, 12:28 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Wazhack for sure. That game is evil as hell, as rogue likes should be. It is also the only game out of hundreds that has stayed on my iPad for months.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:28 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.

Normally there's a clear winner in each genre but there seems to be a big mix of titles in the rouguelike category.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:23 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Try Ending by Aaron Steed if you like chess-like roguelikes, simple but deviously challenging. It includes a puzzle mode to get to know the mechanics without text boxes, a level editor, and the real meat, the roguelike mode.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:50 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Anything out there like Dungeon Plunder or Dungelot?
I played the crap out of both those games and really liked them, I still play dungeon plunder. I played a couple of regular rogue likes and while I did enjoy them I didn't play them as long.

I'm kind of looking for something that isn't a traditional rogue like and also let's you carry over something from character to character.

Any ideas?

Last edited by ObsidianBlood; 07-18-2013 at 10:08 AM..
Old 07-17-2013, 07:51 PM

For a rougelike, Covet is an excellent free fashion game that my spouse and I are both hooked on.

(Sorry, couldn't resist poking fun at the typo in the thread title. Covet really is surprisingly fun, but I don't think it has permadeath.)
Old 07-18-2013, 01:13 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianBlood View Post
Anything out there like Dungeon Plunder or Dungelot?
I played the crap out of both those games and really liked them, I still play dungeon plunder. I played a couple of regular rouge likes and while I did enjoy them I didn't play them as long.

I'm kind of looking for something that isn't a traditional rogue like and also let's you carry over something from character to character.

Any ideas?
If you're into relatively short campaigns, Quadropus Rampage is an awesome "roguelike brawler."

There's just one character and he starts over at level 1 each time, but his stats and bonus attributes, which you get two options for with each achievement and can toggle later as desired, stay with you.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:08 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
If you're into relatively short campaigns, Quadropus Rampage is an awesome "roguelike brawler."

There's just one character and he starts over at level 1 each time, but his stats and bonus attributes, which you get two options for with each achievement and can toggle later as desired, stay with you.
Hmm interesting, ill check it out. Thanks!
Anymore suggestions are welcome.

I'm playing Wazhack at the moment and liking it quite a bit. Still checking out each class and deciding which one i want to play as/buy.