Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 06-30-2014, 02:33 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
The quest log issue really needs to be addressed badly. There is a kind of lull in the game around level 12-13 where you are just not sure where to go or what to do and some people have mentioned losing interest around that point so it needs to be addressed. Ideally you'd be able to click a dungeon on the map and see its level and then click again to move there the way it worked in the first battleheart
This ^^^
Being able to pan around the map would be nice

Last edited by oscar123967; 06-30-2014 at 07:31 PM..
Old 06-30-2014, 08:04 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
The quest log issue really needs to be addressed badly. There is a kind of lull in the game around level 12-13 where you are just not sure where to go or what to do and some people have mentioned losing interest around that point so it needs to be addressed.
Totally agree with this ^^

I loved the game from the off, playing my ranger was awesome fun until I hit level 12 then suddenly it was a huge chore and I've not gone back to it since.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:18 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Great post, dude. Battleheart would be way better if they added this stuff.

I'd add some kind of quest log thing to see what is available for your level. It's kind of annoying sometimes when you're in between levels hunting around the whole world map to find the area that's appropriate to your level.
I've been meaning to ask Eli if he likes Wayward Souls better of this Battleheart Legacy. Played Wayward souls ALOT ON THOSE TWITCH STREAMS.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
I've been meaning to ask Eli if he likes Wayward Souls better of this Battleheart Legacy. Played Wayward souls ALOT ON THOSE TWITCH STREAMS.
Judging from the type of gamer Eli is, I would assume he really enjoys Wayward Souls more. BHL is no doubt an enjoyable experience as well though! Its all just personal preference I guess

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Also what do you guys think about the New Game + options thats in the game right now? I feel that it is a bit pointless tbh. I think it needs to tweaked around. I was thinking maybe having it not reset your attributes, your level, as well as letting you keep your active/passive skills. The campaign will reset, and all of the locations will be buffed up base on your level. For example, if you start a NG+ with a level 35 all of the areas will have level 35 + "the original level" mobs. If you didn't quite catch that I'll give an example: You start a NG+ with your level 35, and one of the first areas you go to is the Gloomy Path in Gobwood. This area, before the NG+, was a level 2 area but since you started a NG+ it is now a level 37 area (your current level, 35, plus the area's orginal level, 2, = 37). What do you guys think?

Another thing, rewards for playing with a higher difficulty level. I know that making the game give you more EXP will offset thr balance of the game, but I think it will be fair to give the player double the gold that drops. Casual to medium will give you the same about of gold, hard mode will give you 50% more gold, and insane mode will give you 100% more gold.

And lastly, the ability to reset all of your skills and attributes. I was thinking when talking to a trainer they'll give you an option to reset all of your attributes, leaving you with all of your freed up skill points, and no skills/stats. I would say that it'll cost around 500 gold?

WAIT! Another feature I just thought of, legendary accessories/trinkets

Last edited by oscar123967; 06-30-2014 at 09:19 PM..
Old 07-03-2014, 06:50 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar123967 View Post
Also what do you guys think about the New Game + options thats in the game right now? I feel that it is a bit pointless tbh. I think it needs to tweaked around. I was thinking maybe having it not reset your attributes, your level, as well as letting you keep your active/passive skills. The campaign will reset, and all of the locations will be buffed up base on your level. For example, if you start a NG+ with a level 35 all of the areas will have level 35 + "the original level" mobs. If you didn't quite catch that I'll give an example: You start a NG+ with your level 35, and one of the first areas you go to is the Gloomy Path in Gobwood. This area, before the NG+, was a level 2 area but since you started a NG+ it is now a level 37 area (your current level, 35, plus the area's orginal level, 2, = 37). What do you guys think?
Have you tried upping the slider to Insane difficulty for your NG+ plays? If anything, I think NG+ should have a default "Hard" difficulty (you can always tune it down after all).

I would like to see Legendary gear that isn't just a bigger stat boost (and the usual array of secondary stat boosts; crit damage etc), and instead Unique Effect Legendary Gear. For instance, a sword that, every 3 seconds, cycles between the Battelmage sword buffs (without you needing them on your bar), or armour that has a 25% chance when you are hit to trigger a Ki Blast. This might be a good fit for a "Tier 2" legendary item set, probably would want 2 of each weapon type (with different effects) and 2 of each armour.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi View Post
Have you tried upping the slider to Insane difficulty for your NG+ plays? If anything, I think NG+ should have a default "Hard" difficulty (you can always tune it down after all).
Yeah but when you're a high level areas become super easy even on insane. And it would be nice to replay the story but as a higher level The NG+ works great on Infinity Blade, and I would love to see it be just as good in this game

Quote:
I would like to see Legendary gear that isn't just a bigger stat boost (and the usual array of secondary stat boosts; crit damage etc), and instead Unique Effect Legendary Gear. For instance, a sword that, every 3 seconds, cycles between the Battelmage sword buffs (without you needing them on your bar), or armour that has a 25% chance when you are hit to trigger a Ki Blast. This might be a good fit for a "Tier 2" legendary item set, probably would want 2 of each weapon type (with different effects) and 2 of each armour.
I really like this idea. Would be neat

Also a small tweak: make enemies reset when leaving a room in normal mode. I just think this should be standard feature. One shouldn't be able to cheat their way through a dungeon on normal mode.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi View Post
This sounds fantastic, was thinking just the same thing a few days ago.

They could even incorporate quests for legendary gear (like, 'collect all pieces of x', or 'collect x [unique]' etc.).

I'm really wondering how hard it is to program new lands into the app. I'd love to see an island pop up somewhere up north that we could go explore and everything. With 50 hours of in-game fun so far, I'd pay them double or triple those $5 for their next thing.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justtesting View Post
I'm really wondering how hard it is to program new lands into the app. I'd love to see an island pop up somewhere up north that we could go explore and everything. With 50 hours of in-game fun so far, I'd pay them double or triple those $5 for their next thing.
I was also curious about the same thing. He did mention that it would be easy to add more quest and locations/dungeons. But he never mentioned specifically new geographic locations.