★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hero Emblems II by HeatPot Games (WIP)

09-18-2016, 10:10 AM
Thank you all,
We will do our best to make this game.

The white animal hero is not an otter paladin, he is a ferret knight. And there is another non-human hero if you see the screenshots more detail then you might notice.
09-19-2016, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginokuo View Post
Thank you all,
We will do our best to make this game.

The white animal hero is not an otter paladin, he is a ferret knight. And there is another non-human hero if you see the screenshots more detail then you might notice.
A FERRET KNIGHT & a FOX MAGE!!! Oh I can't wait! Gino you'll deserve some serious credit for sticking with the game like you have. I really can't wait to see the sequel in my hands man. I'll wait patiently like a good little gamer until then

09-19-2016, 09:35 PM
Instant buy... Such a great game!
09-19-2016, 09:46 PM
Insta buy . Hero emblems is a top 5 match 3 .
Can I pay u $50 right now to let me play what u have so far
09-20-2016, 12:05 AM
So, what do you get when you cross a FERRET KNIGHT & a FOX MAGE?
A Ferox Knage. Okay, maybe not.

Seriously though, the first game was the best match game I have ever played. This one looks beautiful!
09-20-2016, 12:56 AM
I don't check upcoming (probably should've when this was first posted) but I just saw the front page and I'm SO HAPPY!

The wait is going to be a pain but the instant this comes out I'm going to buy it. This is classic premium iOS game at it's finest. And all the detail / animation / mechanics in the first game were 10/10. Can't recommend it enough.

@Ginokuo

Thanks for making such an amazing game!

Since the game is far off I do have some recommendations. I'd love to see some new features like changing character outfits / equipping different armor. The first game had weapon changes which I loved but I think we can get even better with the sequel.

And the other request is to make a bigger party roster and pick units. That would add a LOT more strategy and open up the game to some huge RPG mechanics of picking different playstyles. Love to see a big cast of characters to pick from

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 09-20-2016 at 01:07 AM.
09-20-2016, 06:57 AM
so now you have two votes for equipment customisation and a party roster from me and L.! if you make it it's gonna be epic! i'm pretty sure everyone would love it!
09-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Awesome! Hero Emblems is hands-down the best match-3 RPG on the app store. I think I have played through the entire game 4 or 5 times by now.

If you need beta testers, please invite me!

justinflournoy17@yahoo.com

Thanks and good luck with the development!!
12-31-2016, 11:25 PM
Just came across this thread.
The news about there going to be a Hero Emblems 2 is absolutly fantastic! (though a bit sad that it will probably not be ready till the end of 2017).
You guys made a totally 100% top notch, match three/rpg, game with the first. It would be my favourite match three game and in my top ten iOS games list.
The fact you guys also want to keep the new game as a paid for app gets my sincere gratitude. There would be a lot of mobile gamers whom I'm sure would agree.

Please keep us updated. It is very exciting. 🤗
08-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Where did Gino go? I need this in my life again!