★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Alto's Odyssey - our followup to Alto's Adventure!

08-22-2017, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altosadventure View Post
Hey all!

Eli here again from the Snowman team. We made an announcement today about Alto's Odyssey, and I wanted to make sure to come by TA to deliver the news as well.

In order to bring the game to life with the level of quality, polish, and care that we know it deserves, we're going to need a while longer. In the months ahead, we'll be keeping everyone up to date with more info on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and of course, here in the TA Forums.

For those who want to get notified at launch, we do also have our Alto Newsletter. Rest assured: we only ever use it to send out important announcements and meaningful updates we know Alto fans will enjoy.

As a thank you in advance for your patience, we've also prepared a small new peek at the game, which we hope you'll enjoy!

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions, and wherever possible, I'll be glad to answer.
This summer I thought, is surprise release on the cards this week
11-29-2017, 10:15 AM
Any updates on this one?

11-29-2017, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Any updates on this one?
Same question at the same time
11-29-2017, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelien.L View Post
Same question at the same time
No release date at moment, asked them on Twitter, https://mobile.twitter.com/builtbysn...36934614007813
02-12-2018, 05:02 AM
Price?

Will this be cheaper to pre-order?
02-12-2018, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi88les View Post
Will this be cheaper to pre-order?
There is zero indication. Normally they state those things - so apparently the price will remain the same.
02-12-2018, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunk_vader View Post
There is zero indication. Normally they state those things - so apparently the price will remain the same.
I’ve Pre-Ordered anyway - looks great!
02-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Alto's Odyssey Launches February 22nd!

Hey everyone!

Eli here from Snowman. We're so excited to share that Alto's Odyssey is launching on February 22nd on iPhone, iPad & Apple TV! Between now and the the game's launch, we're available for pre-order on the App Store right here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/altos-odyssey/id1182456409?mt=8

For a more in-depth look at the game, we've also released our official launch trailer! Excited to hear what everyone thinks:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Happy to answer any questions and chat with everyone!
02-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Hello to the team at Snowman! I've preordered Alto's Odyssey already - just wondering if you'd be willing to share some preorder numbers as the release date gets closer. I think it would be interesting info if you feel like sharing. I was totally against preorders until I got my first game that way. It was really cool waking up to a game I had almost forgotten I bought. Either way, I'm super excited for Odyssey. I love the new sandy environments and of course the game looks exceptional in motion. Looking forward to trying out some of these new mechanics like the wall ride, balloon bouncing, etc.