★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Farm Slam - A Brand New Addictive Match-3 Farm Simulation

02-01-2018, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masja View Post
It sounds and looks really interesting!

Please make those screenshots smaller, it took them some time to load.

Also, I would love to see a gameplay video or a trailer, if you have it.

Anyway, good luck, I can't wait to play it when it goes live!
Hi Masja!

Thank you for your tips! We have uploaded new screenshots and added our gameplay trailer. If you want to give it a try before the global launch you can use one of the codes in the previous posts.
02-13-2018, 07:05 AM
Hi, everyone!

We're just checking in to let you know that we will be leaving this thread soon. There's no need to cry, though, since we will simply be migrating from the "upcoming iOS games" into the "iOS games" thread. That's right, we are soon going live, and now we have an exact date for the global launch.

On the 22nd of February and beyond, stop by our farm to join the festivities. We're opening the gates of our estate to the whole world! Everyone's welcome!

Last edited by Eipix; 02-13-2018 at 07:08 AM.
02-14-2018, 10:00 AM
Can't wait for global release!

I'm currently playing Farm Slam with code since it's still not available in my country, can't wait for global release. I'm already addicted to this game!

Good job, developers!
02-22-2018, 09:01 AM
Hi, everyone!

We cannot begin to describe just how excited we are around here. Starting today, Farm Slam is available in app stores worldwide!

If you like the game, please leave a review on the app store, and maybe even spread word of it. We will be starting a new thread here on the forum under "iOS games", so look for it and feel free to give us your feedback there.

It's been fun spending time with ya all here. Hope our new thread will be just as lively. Thanks, everyone!