Street Fighter IV Control Demonstration

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Hai5, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Hai5

Hai5 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Control Demonstration:

Simple Demonstration of SP Move Assist and Manual Command Input

2. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    nice tutorial ;)

3. gospel9

gospel9 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    #3 gospel9, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
    I wonder if there is a responsiveness difference between a 3G vs 3GS. I am making at least 5 or more mistakes per round... in this kind of game one mistake is enough to throw you off. Mistakes like accidentally jumping, not jumping, jumping straight up instead of forward, fail to dash, dash by accident, and probably by far the most common mistakes: using the wrong light/medium/fierce punch or kick (especially when you can't feel which part of the joystick your thumb is on precisely). Then there's the occasional missing or wrong specials. I have never had so many mistakes playing a SF game compared to on this iPhone...

Anyway thanks for the videos Hai5. Hopefully with more practice I'll be able to overcome the controls.

edit: Okay don't get me wrong, I don't have any problem winning the AI with the hardest difficulty setting. I suppose it's probably the best that Capcom could have done with the controls so I am not complaining about that. It's just, not as fun as I had hoped. The controls are not as easy as some people make it seem.