★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-16-2013, 05:08 AM
Hi guys, I beta tested this right from almost word go... Yes the early missions are easy but if they were too hard u would moan too lol..... There are more nationalities to come...
08-06-2013, 12:42 AM
Hi,

the 1.2. version has been released, and it includes:

4 new units to multiplayer (both online, and on same device):
- Panzer II Lynx light tank (GER)
- Stuart M5 light tank (USA)
- Brummbar self propelled gun (GER)
- Priest M7 self propelled gun (USA)

Online multiplayer crash bug fixed: occured when player was searching for an opponent twice in a row unsuccessfully

Everyplay video sharing button "Share Replay" now hidden if player didn't record the previous battle

08-06-2013, 03:11 AM
I really like this game but there's never anyone online to play against.
08-06-2013, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I really like this game but there's never anyone online to play against.
Maybe publishers who release games designed mostly for multiplayer should release stripped down, lite versions w/multiplayer only. To populate the servers.
08-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Maybe publishers who release games designed mostly for multiplayer should release stripped down, lite versions w/multiplayer only. To populate the servers.
They need to do something as I've only managed to play 3 online games since launch
And I've tried lots of times to search for a game.
A free version with ad's or something just to get people playing.
08-06-2013, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I was unaware that Assault Wave was a game designed mostly for multiplayer...

I had only played the single player portion and have no interest in online multiplayer.
08-06-2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
I was unaware that Assault Wave was a game designed mostly for multiplayer...

I had only played the single player portion and have no interest in online multiplayer.
I thought it was mainly multiplayer as it has same device multiplayer and online the single player portion didn't keep me busy for that long.
08-06-2013, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I thought it was mainly multiplayer as it has same device multiplayer and online the single player portion didn't keep me busy for that long.
I just move on when the single player fails to thrill. Not clicking online multiplayer. Same device multiplayer is only there for me to test strategies...
08-06-2013, 07:23 AM
Of course another option os cross-platform. I guarantee you'll be able to find Battle Academy matches 10 years from now.