iPhone Mushroom Wars - Online Multiplayer for the legendary strategy is coming on May 9!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by i-Free, May 5, 2013.

1. i-Free

i-Free Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013

To all Mushroom army commanders! Get ready for total mobilization!

A long-expected update for "Mushroom Wars" will be available in the App Store soon! From as early as May 9 you will have a chance to show your worth in online multiplayer mode, playing against real gamers, with the chance to break into the top world ratings on iPhone as well as on iPad!

[​IMG]

Initially a PlayStation®Network game, Mushroom Wars was named one of the Top 25 PlayStation®Network games of all time by IGN. Released to the AppStore on January, 24, the game has quickly become #1 Strategy game in US and around the world.

We are happy to announce that this add-on will allow you to take part in network battles for two, three or four opponents. There will be battles of three types available: either conquering all opponents; possession of key points; or scoring of a pre-defined point tally!

[​IMG]

In addition, Mushroom Wars will now feature 5 new singleplayer missions and a news section, keeping you updated with all the latest info. The most faithful gamers will find lots of new challenges to complete during the game!

★ Three modes of multiplayer competition.
    ★ Up to four players in a battle.
    ★ 7 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Br. Portuguese.
    ★ Be part of a fascinating journey with a story-driven campaign.
    ★ Test your strategic thinking. Get easily acquainted with the RTS genre, or plunge into the depth of gameplay with its three difficulty settings in both layout and powers.
    ★ Challenge Facebook friends. Each week a challenge is opened for friends competing for the highest score on one map.
    ★ Three types of controls to augment player flexibility and speed of reaction; support for left-handed players.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't you hear the sounds of battle from throughout the forest?
    Come, fight and win; the winner will get ample rewards!

[​IMG]

2. i-Free

i-Free Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    #2 i-Free, May 8, 2013
    Last edited: May 8, 2013