Draw Slasher: Dark Ninja vs Pirate Monkey Zombies - COMING SOON

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mass Creation, Oct 3, 2009.

1. #1 Mass Creation, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
    "Draw Slasher" is an survival-slasher game. You take role of a ninja defending his home village against an endless onslaught of Pirate Monkey Zombies. Your aim is to kill as many of them as possible before they kill you.

Slash through your enemies in style known from countless Japanese anime, and movies!

Cut off your opponents heads, hands, legs - whatever you want by drawing a line with your finger across them. Slash them to pieces and never stop the mayhem!

[hqyoutube]DXrABnUgQDY[/hqyoutube]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GloBaller

GloBaller Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Illinois
    Amazing

This game looks outstanding!!!! Great idea!
    A couple of questions:
    Release Date?
    Price?
    Is it only survival?
    Is this like Inkvaders & Zombieville?

Can't wait for this
    good luck :)

3. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    #3 skyye06, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
    This game does look really interesting very creative art style but the seemingly lack of depth it seems to have is worrying me. Is all you do is sidescroll back and forth...any bosses, different weapons, upgrades, etc. Not saying this is all a bad thing but I think this will be fun for the initial minutes of play but I'm not sure if it will hold through.

Also reminds me of an old flash game I played a while back so I might pick this up despite that.

4. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    gfx are awesome.But i am not sure swipe to kill works in this case (or rather works very well for it's own good) as it might make the game a bit too easy.But anyway i really like the gfx style.Hope you can make it harder and fun to play rather than easy and repetitive.

5. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    Well I don't think they can do that now as that would defeat the purpose of the title (very good name in fact...not the sub name though). There are still ways to make it more exciting and less repetitive by making different line types such as a loop, x, circle, etc.

6. monkeys37

monkeys37 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Wow, pirates, monkeys, and zombies. Talk about a trifecta.

7. GloBaller

Jun 10, 2009
    Illinois
    I went to the Mass Creation website. It was already submitted so we many see it in the next week or so :)

8. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    apparently there's a color version in the works as well.

9. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    ^^na color would ruin it.Like skyye said, all that they need to do is make it more exciting and less repetitive

10. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    i wasn't making a suggestion. i mean his website says he's working on a color one.

11. GloBaller

Jun 10, 2009
    Illinois
    Your right they recently said a Color version is in progress but wont come till the end of October

12. Game will be available for purchase within a couple of days. Like the trailer says this is a survival game.

13. Chronical

Chronical Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    St. Gallen, Switzerland
    I don't like the eyes of the ninja, but looks AWESOME :D

14. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    Just noticed that you guys made netrunner. Really enjoyed that game so now I'm sure to pick this one up

15. PureSkill

PureSkill Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    YES! YES! YES! YES! :D:D:D:D

AWESOME, This is just like the flash game StrawHat Samurai! I have been waiting for this game! and Its already been submitted!:eek: I CANT WAIT for it to be APPROVED!

This game is like a cross between Samurai: Way of the Warrior and Zombieville! What more do you need?

If the video doesnt do it for you, then check this out!

StrawHat Samurai! <-- There is a part 2, but I think this game will be more like part one.

and for the depth of the game, It will be like the games I mentioned above, kind of repetitive, but who ever gets tired of slicing up bad guys? Especially Pirate Monkey Zombie bad guys?
    and There are some bosses in StrawHat Samurai, so hopefully they incorporated some bosses in this game as well!

Please Apple, Approve this game soon! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

16. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    thank you pureskill, thats the flash game I was talking about.

17. PureSkill

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    No Problem Skyye, but your not still worried about the depth of the game are you?

If you played strawhat samurai, then you should know more or less what to expect.

18. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    Yeah I played it and that is why I made the statement. Its fun and all but all you do is make lines back and forth basically. The reason why I loved it was because of the production value such as when you klll someone it has stop motion where everything goes black.

19. PureSkill

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    Yes, but look at Samurai: Way of the Warrior, all you do is slash at enemies, and look how well it is doing.
    Same could be said for zombieville, all you do is shoot zombies on your left and right and look how well it did.

and I agree with the whole stop motion thing, I really love that effect and seeing it here would be the icing on top of the cake!

But even without that, I think that this game should make it all the way to the top for pure awesome slice and dice awesomeness!

20. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    Thats what I am saying, I'll get it because I like netrunner, it seems possible it can get repetitive in a few minutes after play but it all depends on production value as all those games you mentioned had it. Samurai had lavish backgrounds and a good story (and ending) and zombieville was basically the first of its kind, and upgradable weapons to keep you going.

We'll see once it comes out if it holds up to anything