Seeking animator (preferably student) for small project.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by ListenToMelanie, Jul 6, 2009.

1. ListenToMelanie

Jun 1, 2009
    Actress, VO talent, director, casting director and
    New York, NY
    Looking for an animation student who can create an animated version of myself, and possibly a few other characters (although probably just me and one other character), for my website. No more than a few minutes of animation total. Looking for someone who would appreciate the experience, material for their portfolio, and exposure more than pay (although I'll scrounge up some of that too, probably no more than $80 or so though). Due to the nature of my work, there's potential for a decent amount of exposure and future work through this. Contact me through here or at ListenToMelanie at gmail dot com for details. Please include contact information and links to samples of your work online.

I also need a website and logo designed right now as well, for which I'd probably also prefer a student. Must know at least just a little bit of Flash. Again, contact through the above method with the same information.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you guys!

2. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    I have to do a 3D animation for my end of year assignment in my Computer Graphics and Design class.. can you give me some more info on this? Through here or paul18992 at hotmail dot com.
    ty