Game Time Tracking Program

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SirAwesome, Jul 22, 2010.

1. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Hey Guys,
    I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any program that logged the time you spent playing games on the iDevice. I am pretty big PC gamer and I like how Xfire and steam keep records of the time I've spent playing games over the course of the week and overall history. I doubt there is even such a program that exists, but was wonder if anyone knew of something like that. Plus what are your thoughts about such a program (good/bad/stupid) ?

2. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
  3. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    This works

[​IMG]

4. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    No such program exists to my knowledge but I have to admit I never thought to look for such a program. Now with multitasking enabled maybe such a program might come about but till now would such a program even have been possible? Unless it was a notepad type app which the user would go to after playing and record their time by themselves.

5. logicPwn

logicPwn New Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Hi my name is logicPwn, I am a freeware Windows software developer and web coder. I have created an application in Windows for this purpose. I called it Game Data and it does a whole lot more than just track time. Check it out - http://www.logicpwn.com/game-data/

6. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    I'm a big PC games fan too (mainly use xfire) and I like to track the hours I spent. Definitely a good idea and instabuy for me.

7. logicPwn

logicPwn New Member

Oct 16, 2012
    good thing I made it free ;) enjoy!!