★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-17-2014, 04:14 PM
I grabbed the new code. Thanks!!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
01-21-2014, 07:52 AM
This one of the best games I've played in a long time. And it's much more polished than even many higher-profile ios games.

I didn't think I could stand not being able to control my character... It requires such a strange bend in your normal way of thinking.

The levels with the guys who jump over blocks to kill you were the most confusing. Once you get past that part the game is actually much easier. So, maybe the difficulty progression is a tiny bit off... But no big deal.

I loved it!

01-21-2014, 09:51 AM
Touch Arcade forums' Game of the Week nominee

Lost Yeti was successfully nominated for voting in Touch Arcade forums’ Game of the Week poll. Voting will occur over the next three days. Developers are not able to vote for their own games and discouraged from encouraging outside voting.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=216000
01-22-2014, 03:34 AM
really like the game so far. Definitly worth the money!

Project Manager FDG-Entertainment
01-23-2014, 04:23 PM
What does the 50 Popsicle iap do?
01-24-2014, 07:48 AM
I just wrote a quick review of the game on my tumblr:
http://kochalka.tumblr.com/post/7438...-far-this-year

Good luck!
01-23-2015, 04:24 AM
Now FREE for the first time and for a limited time!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
01-23-2015, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Now FREE for the first time and for a limited time!
Saw this on reddit. Very legit!
01-24-2015, 09:50 AM
Nice game, the controls are a bit difficult when you're looking to be fast, maybe it would be an idea to implement a stepwise control using touching the blue blocks? Each touch would step the row one time. There are some blue blocks that are shared, though.

It would be good to be able to see what level you are playing, now once you entered a level it isn't shown anywhere. Also, from the pause button, the menu option brings you to the main menu, not to the level menu of that levels world. Finally, a retry button in the level would nice. That would be faster then having to access first the pause button and then select retry.

I don't understand very well the movements of the blocks that move when touching ice. Seems random, when I'm sliding at the same time or something. Cannot pin it down exactly.

Do the Popsicles have any purpose? Seems you don't need them for the leaderboard. In fact, collecting them will hurt your score on the leaderboard since you need to make more steps. And too bad the game has no "Total" leaderboard and no Achievements.

I skipped a level, and when I wanted to go back to it, it was hard to find which it was. The level menu should have some indication! Actually, here is an idea: the tiles in the level menu representing the levels could have the score on the bottom side. That solves finding the skipped level too, because it would show as 99 (apparently what you get as score on a skipped level)

Last edited by saosijs; 01-25-2015 at 06:36 AM.
02-01-2015, 11:01 AM
I'm trying to play this game. Currently on level 7. I complete it successfully, collecting all the bonuses and then landing on the finish square.
But every time I land on this square, the game just completely freezes. I can't do anything else and I'm just stuck at this point. I have to force-quit the app. When I start the game up again, the game reckons that level 7 has not been played / completed yet.