Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-03-2014, 11:31 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

This game is tons of fun! I downloaded it when it was first released, but didn't expect it to be as good as it is. And what a nice gesture by the developer to give the bonus content to those who purchased the gem doubler. I wasn't expecting that! The most appealing part of this game for me is all of the unlockable content. The more, the merrier.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:36 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Hi codebandit,

Is this update coming to the Android verson?
Old 03-03-2014, 01:12 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chank View Post
This game is tons of fun! I downloaded it when it was first released, but didn't expect it to be as good as it is. And what a nice gesture by the developer to give the bonus content to those who purchased the gem doubler. I wasn't expecting that! The most appealing part of this game for me is all of the unlockable content. The more, the merrier.
Thank you for the kind words! We wanted to do something nice for everyone that supported us so far.

Everyone really seems to be enjoying the unlockable content. There's definitely more of that coming in the upcoming endless mode, it's actually largely designed around unlocking new content as you play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puce Moose View Post
Hi codebandit,

Is this update coming to the Android verson?
This update (1.04.001 on Google Play/Android) was actually live about a week ago on Google Play. It took only 2 hours to be live on Google Play. It took 9 days for Apple to approve the App Store version lol.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codebandit View Post
Yes, we added the word "GERMAN" to the game's dictionary. We haven't added support for any other languages at this time. It's something we're investigating, but it would be a really big job so we need to have the funds/time to do it before proceeding. Hopefully the game makes enough money that we can afford to actually do this!
Thanks for the answer! I seriously hope you make loads of money - i wish to play this in german

I hope i don't miss it if you do an update with german support
Old 03-04-2014, 10:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzau View Post
Thanks for the answer! I seriously hope you make loads of money - i wish to play this in german

I hope i don't miss it if you do an update with german support
Don't worry, if/when we add support for more languages, we'll be sure to let everyone know!
Old 03-05-2014, 11:15 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just submitted a new update to the App Store today, will let everyone know when Apple approves it. It's a small update, added one new weapon and one new letter tile set to the bonus shop. Also fixed a bunch of minor bugs.

Full changelist here.

Now full speed ahead on the endless mode! We've already been working on it, just wanted to get some of those little bugs fixed before the endless mode is released.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:22 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just wanted to let everyone know that the v1.05 update is now live in the App Store! It has 1 new weapon and 1 new tile set in the bonus shop, and a bunch of bug fixes. Full details here.

We're still working on the next big update!
Old 03-10-2014, 06:41 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

This is great! I also love the new tiles. The weapon seems like the best one yet.. I'll save using it for later
Old 03-17-2014, 11:16 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
This is great! I also love the new tiles. The weapon seems like the best one yet.. I'll save using it for later
We're getting really great feedback from players about the new weapons and tile sets! More coming soon!

Still working on the endless mode, but might be putting out a small update before that right away due to a couple of fixes we had to make because of iOS 7.1.

Also toying with the idea of a new icon, curious to see what people think:

The main reason for the change is that we recently made a small game in 24 hours for a Game Jam, and the icon for that game features Mr. Ghost from Letter Quest, so we wanted to make sure that it didn't get confused with the icon from Letter Quest.

The icon for Mr. Ghost's Journey:

If you're curious about the game jam game we made: it's called Mr. Ghost's Journey, and is already out on Google Play, should be on the App Store this week: Mr. Ghost's Journey on Google Play. We made this game for fun, it's completely free. We put in some Vungle video ads to try those out. We also implemented Google Games which players wanted for Letter Quest on Android, so we should be bringing that functionality to Letter Quest soon too! And finally, a small, fun title like this was a much-needed break from everything, and helped us recharge our batteries! Rest assured, we're VERY full-time on Letter Quest, and we were before this game jam too.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I would love to give your new game a try but no Android! I know you make good games so if I did have a device, I'm sure it'd be wonderful. Looks like a flappy birds esque game?

Anyhow the new icon looks not bad. How's it look on a smaller screen I wonder? Sometimes full body shots look tiny when put onto a smaller screen but usually there isn't a problem with that. And as for the background color, maybe I preferred a darker color palette? But as most of the popular iOS games don't use such a bright green color, maybe that was a good idea? In general it looks great!