Super Stickman Golf

Noodlecake
"Super Stickman Golf is my new Angry Birds!" -MTV "***** A perfect 5-star rating. This is a near-flawless sequel" -Macw…
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"Super Stickman Golf is my new Angry Birds!" -MTV "***** A perfect 5-star rating. This is a near-flawless sequel" -Macworld -- MORE REVIEWS -- - "One of the best platforming games on the iPhone" -Gamepro - "One of my favourite games!" -Toucharcade - "Definitely a must grab title" -Appspy - "My favorite game of all time for the iDevice" -iPhoneAlley - "A smash hit physics-based puzzle game with a golf mechanic" -Appadvice - "It’s still a complete blast!" -Tapscape - "It's is a total winner. Once you play it you’ll be hooked." -Slapapp ** MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT IS HERE! Play online or locally against your friends! ** ** DESCRIPTION ** Super Stickman Golf is no ordinary game.. it's actually an award winning physics puzzler! Warning: Once you pick up this game, you may not be able to put it down. You will definitely never play "golf" the same again.. Ever wanted to freeze those pesky water hazards? Ever wanted to stick your shots on walls and ceilings? Ever wanted to stop your shot in mid-air? Well now you can… Super Stickman Golf brings to you… the super clubs. ** FEATURES ** - 6 unlockable super clubs! Each super club has a unique ability to make your round a little easier. - Game Center Leaderboards. Join the Stick Golf world tour and see where you stack up. - 261 unique holes, including all the classic courses from Stick Golf 1 plus new 'super' courses. - Retina Display. HD graphics for sweetness that is the high resolution retina display. - Game Center Achievements. Tune up you game with our crazy achievements. - Universal app. Play on any iDevice! - New obstacles. Conveyor belts anyone?? - Complete 8-bit chiptune game soundtrack! - Local and online multiplayer! *** Notes from the Noodlecakers *** - If you have any problems or suggestions, please contact us through our website at http://www.noodlecake.com
Information
Seller:Noodlecake
Genre:Arcade, Sports
Release:Dec 10, 2010
Updated:Nov 12, 2014
Version:2.0
Size:84.8 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (13)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal