Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-23-2013, 10:03 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I'm coming guys.. My new high-score is 91.000 so I'm only 825.000 away from slamraman's score
Old 07-23-2013, 10:29 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
In the grand scheme of things it isn't a GREAT game, but it's quick and the powerups can be earned rather than bought and it just does have that one more go quality. I actually just couldn't believe when I saw Andy's score a couple of hours ago. It really did make me laugh that it had happened again. (and I'm sure will continue to do so!)
Yep I bought the game and its very good. The upgrades come fairly fast which is fair. After playing for about twenty minutes I experienced a bug. When I pressed start my savior just hovered above the departing area where he first takes off ! I tried the alternate controls but nothing short of closing the game down could fix it. Great game though
Yeah when I checked the scores on GC I went what?!?
Thanks for the feedback
Old 07-23-2013, 10:46 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Hello developers! Great game
There's one thing that I must ask for an update.
When playing the game with tilt controls after awhile the screen on my device dims and wants to shut off. When I touch the screen to illuminate fully again often it disrupts my game and I usually lose a life or its game over.
Please fix. Thank you
Old 07-23-2013, 11:00 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Yep I bought the game and its very good. The upgrades come fairly fast which is fair. After playing for about twenty minutes I experienced a bug. When I pressed start my savior just hovered above the departing area where he first takes off ! I tried the alternate controls but nothing short of closing the game down could fix it. Great game though
Yeah when I checked the scores on GC I went what?!?
Thanks for the feedback
Now that would have been great if the score had just kept going. I'm just going to have one more game.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:27 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Now that would have been great if the score had just kept going. I'm just going to have one more game.
Oh! I didn't even check to see if the score was adding up while the fellow was hovering there. If so I should have let it go to 10 billion and then call it a day
Old 07-23-2013, 04:22 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

And again.......just checked before going to bed and my 900k has just been topped with a kool 1m by AndyC83. I honestly don't know how you do it but I'll get there somehow.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
And again.......just checked before going to bed and my 900k has just been topped with a kool 1m by AndyC83. I honestly don't know how you do it but I'll get there somehow.
I gave up on so many games because he always gets the better score. Even if the score limit on a game is 1.000.000 you can be sure that he will score 1.000.001
Old 07-30-2013, 11:46 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Funny this game got a TA review and is pretty sweet but only has like 500 or so people on GC. Probably going to wind up going free soon.

Anyway, I think it's great. There aren't really that many vertical runners that I've dug that much besides this and Sad Robot for awhile. Power-up acquisition comes at a reasonable pace and the combination of random enemy patterns and fixed boss fights is a good blend.