Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-27-2013, 06:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Thanks for posting this up, Sanuku! We have not done an official announcement for this, but here we are, finally! I'll be checking in frequently to hear feedback and thoughts from you guys on our game.

Don't forget to check out our Facebook page for more exclusive updates, developer diaries and more!

http://facebook.com/nubeemonsterblade

Last edited by nubeeMS; 05-27-2013 at 07:08 PM..
Old 05-27-2013, 07:29 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Special feature code devs... Give it to your US players too... Must say I'm liking the game so far
Old 05-27-2013, 08:49 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

This game rocks there is no cutting like monster hunter but plenty of content without hitting a pay wall. I'm up to level 11 and on the third set of hunts only problem I have is the achievement for opening an epic chest (I earned enough gems in game) was supposed to award me three gems when I claimed it. Instead it gave me an error marked the achievement as claimed and I'm three gems short of another piece of epic gear:-(
Old 05-27-2013, 09:16 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Hi Dragon, could you post your NubeeID here please? We will check it out and refund you the diamonds if we verify it!
Old 05-27-2013, 11:05 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubeeMS View Post
Hi Dragon, could you post your NubeeID here please? We will check it out and refund you the diamonds if we verify it!
Sent in a PM
Old 05-28-2013, 02:11 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Odd this game isn't taking off as much as I expected but I'm bumping it just the same
Old 05-28-2013, 02:18 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm kind of hesitant about this game because it seems like it's possible to paint yourself into a corner in terms of gear progression. Someone mentioned that you basically don't want to level up because you no longer gain access to the mystery chests from previous areas which may have a weapon/gear that will help you fight an enemy of another element.

Alternatively, even though it's not mentioned and I haven't played long enough to see this happen, but it may occur that I'm so terrible against a certain boss that I can never beat the boss until I'm way over leveled and consequently would never get the appropriate drops.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:05 AM

Is there any guide somewhere about how the crafting and gamefeatures work?

I dont understand if a item has 2 stars and one blank star, what do you need to do so the item gets 3 stars
Old 05-29-2013, 09:42 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Is there a way to reset my game or start a new one or change my nubee Id something along those lines?
Old 05-30-2013, 09:26 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I haven't seen this information listed anywhere so I decided to figure out how the stats work together so it would be easier for me to decide on items to keep and what to sell and what to use as upgrade materials.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sale value vs XP
all 1* gear is worth 250 XP but only 10 gold
all 3* gear is worth 450 XP but only 30 gold

all essences follow a specific ranking, they are worth the equivalent amount of XP to gold. ie the lowest Aqua essence is worth 250 XP or 250 gold. The non starred gear, Fisherman's Hat and Beggar's Right Boot also follow this pattern but at 200/150 respectively. This means that I usually sell all the low level essences and non starred gear. At my level I farm for 3* gear for upgrade material.
Armor and resistances
Each point in armor is worth the same amount in resistances unless directly affected by elemental strength/weakness. The elemental char is as follows, fire > plant > water > fire, thunder > metal, metal < thunder.

For fire, plant and water, if the gear's element is strong against the element it will gain 2 resist per 1 point in armor. If the gear's element is weak against the element it will not gain any point in armor. For instance, water gear will gain 2 points in fire per point in armor but gain no points in plant.

Metal/Thunder may follow a different pattern and I only have one piece to test it against. So far from what I've seen they add 1 point to all resist except the opposite gets 2 points. So metal armor will gain 1 resist to all except for thunder where it gets 2 points.
Base stat/upgrades
Not all armor have the same stats or upgrade the same amount. These are the numbers for 3* gear. The numbers are given as (health base / health change : armor base / armor change)

Helm (29 / 3 : 13 / 2)
Shoulder (103 / 15 : 20 / 3)
Chest (192 / 26 : 24 / 3)
Pants (128 / 19 : 21 / 3)

This means that upgrading the chest piece is a lot more beneficial than upgrading a helm piece
Mods and upgrades
The numbers for these are for 3* gear. They seem to primarily differ based upon if the mod is on an armor or weapon. The numbers given as (armor base value / armor change : weapon base value / weapon change)

Vanguard (armor) (170 / 16.6 : 110 / ?)
Starlight Blessing (health) (290 / ? : 500 / 50)
Chaotic Strike (crit) (1.60 / 0.05 : 3.00 / ?)
Life Syphon (damage heal) (2.24 / ? : 3.24 / ?)
Seeds of Strength (damage+) (19 / 2 : 29 / 3)

Going by the way resistances work, I've ultimately decided on upgrading only armor with vanguard mods and weapons with damage mods. My preferences may change when/if I gain access to metal/thunder armors because of the way resistances work for those. I may swap out one or two pieces for something else. For weapons I am still undecided, Life Syphon and Chaotic Strike may be my preference at the end however right now I am using Seeds of Strength.