★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Run through centuries of history in this fast paced, side-scrolling adventure! Collect coins and facts, avoid artifacts, defeat enemies, and race your way through five great world empires: Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, The Maya Civilization, The Ming Dynasty and The Mughal Empire.

Empire Run is part of Planet H -- a new brand from HISTORY, created for kids to explore historical topics and eras through play.

In Empire Run, take on the role of a local high school track star when he falls asleep cramming for a history test. Now, trapped in the dream world of history, he must use his quick reflexes to sprint across, over, and under obstacles in dynamic courses from five historical empires. Collect Did You Knows to learn about each empire and its effect on the world. Collect coins to use the Power Dash and leave your enemies in the dust!

Do you have what it takes to sprint through history, or will you be stuck in the dream world of the past? Download Empire Run today and see if you can make it through all the levels and learn about the great civilizations of the past!

Special Game Features Include:
- Play through five Eras of Ancient Empires.
- Collect D.Y.K. facts across this and all other Planet H games.
- Each empire has three types of challenges: Race, Destroy and Survive.
- One-touch controls keeps you focused on the action.
- Race against mummies, gladiators, lancers, and more!
- Master the Power Dash to stay in the lead.
- Colorful animation keeps history fun, bright, and alive!
07-30-2014, 08:11 AM

07-31-2014, 02:17 AM
Seems to be a soft launch as it is not available here in france.

07-31-2014, 04:26 AM
Pulled. Damn, that's frustrating. Added this and the other Planet H game coming out last night to my wishlist and wanted to buy them today - gone. This release and instantly pull action these days really sucks ...
08-06-2014, 05:26 AM
Coming out tonight, hopefully.
08-06-2014, 05:35 AM
@Bewi: I can't see the video. It said "This video is private". That does it mean?

Pine Entertainment
08-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Available now!
08-08-2014, 10:03 AM
As I just wrote in the Frontier Heroes thread, I bought this game even though it says age 9 - 11, 'cause I like runners and have been curious. Well, it is for kids.

But hey, if you have a kid in the foresaid age, which is interested in history and gaming, (and honestly, which kid isn't interested in history? ), this is definitely worth a try, and maybe you can even give a hand with some challenge or another ...

Last edited by srtmxx; 08-08-2014 at 10:06 AM.
08-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Game Impressions