Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-24-2014, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
It is a cool game, being able to move towers (employees) after placing them is a nice touch, but the timer to get energy refilled totally ruins the game. You only have enough energy to play 5 rounds, then you either wait 4 hours for a full refill or use in game currency (stocks) to fill it automatically. Sure you can use the stocks to refill and keep playing, but then you'll never collect enough to upgrade your items and towers that way. So you play a little, wait a lot or use real money to keep buying packs of stock. Just make the game paid or have an in app purchase to get rid of the stupid timer BS. Ruins a perfectly good game in its current form...
I've played 10 rounds now, my boss has only died once, and I've not had to wait a single second.
I'm sure the timer will come soon...when they do, I uninstall.
I don't do timers. It's such a pompous idea; if you tell me I can't play your game right now, I won't play your game ever.

But yes...I would gladly pay 1.99 to own this game, I will not pay to rent it.
Old 01-24-2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
I've played 10 rounds now, my boss has only died once, and I've not had to wait a single second.
I'm sure the timer will come soon...when they do, I uninstall.
I don't do timers. It's such a pompous idea; if you tell me I can't play your game right now, I won't play your game ever.

But yes...I would gladly pay 1.99 to own this game, I will not pay to rent it.
Did you play all 10 rounds in one sitting or space it out over time? If you play 5 rounds all in one sitting your done playing unless you pay or wait. You may have inadvertently paid 5 stocks to automatically refill your energy if you played all 10 rounds at once. I don't know, either way, cool game ruined with crappy timers...
Old 01-25-2014, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Did you play all 10 rounds in one sitting or space it out over time? If you play 5 rounds all in one sitting your done playing unless you pay or wait. You may have inadvertently paid 5 stocks to automatically refill your energy if you played all 10 rounds at once. I don't know, either way, cool game ruined with crappy timers...
I played all at once..I may have used some in app currency to continue, I'm not sure,,but I know I didn't fork over real money.