Paint FX $1.99 --> $0.99 ( App Store Essentials for Camera & Photography App )

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by animagik, Feb 10, 2012.

1. animagik

animagik Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Hi Everyone,

Only for today, the price of our Paint FX app has been reduced from $1.99 --> $0.99. As we are celebrating Apple's selection of this app to their "App Store Essentials (for) Camera & Photography" and "New and Noteworthy" lists.

Get it today! Price goes back to normal at the end of the day today.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

~ Nikita

2. animagik

animagik Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Price goes back up in 45 minutes.

~ Nikita

3. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    You'll make a lot more money if you leave it on sale for a bit, but hey, dont take my advice

4. OrionnoirO

OrionnoirO Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Anderson,IN
    Yeah, crazy bit of advice... I would have bought it for example, but, seeing it was already back up to regular price I decided to wait. That would have been a sale, but was lost due to the raised price... I dunno, if you lose more sales by raising the price than you gain from lowering it, I dont know if its a smart move at all.

5. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I bought this app yesterday at $1.99. I am wondering if there are any tutorials to get rid of overexposed light areas of my photos using this app.