Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-27-2014, 02:13 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

How long can I trial with the basic three champions? A forth one seems hardly affordable without spending reall money.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:42 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

ETA (depends also on translators and the apple submission for each new version) is late August for the localized versions. We'd do it earlier if we could, but we also donīt want to risk any sacrifices in quality.

We will announce the launch of localized version on facebook: facebook.com/aerenapage

The Trial champions change every few days.
Champions who leave the Trial will offer their permanent service for half the price, so they are affordable for the starting coins.
Another Champion for the earned Shillings should be available after a few days of playing, depending on the missions and achievements you manage to finish.
Due to the very balanced nature of the Champions, you should be able to put together a valid strategy with every constellation if you make a smart decision with the shells you bring with you.

Last edited by loquee; 06-27-2014 at 05:46 AM..
Old 06-27-2014, 07:41 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by loquee View Post
ETA (depends also on translators and the apple submission for each new version) is late August for the localized versions. We'd do it earlier if we could, but we also donīt want to risk any sacrifices in quality.

We will announce the launch of localized version on facebook: facebook.com/aerenapage

The Trial champions change every few days.
Champions who leave the Trial will offer their permanent service for half the price, so they are affordable for the starting coins.
Another Champion for the earned Shillings should be available after a few days of playing, depending on the missions and achievements you manage to finish.
Due to the very balanced nature of the Champions, you should be able to put together a valid strategy with every constellation if you make a smart decision with the shells you bring with you.
Oh thanks for answering my question. It's good marketing strategy. Game's awesome too.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:10 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

loquee, is there anyone else experiencing the issue with the game not knowing I have an internet connection and then crashing? I've now deleted and reinstalled it 3 times. I'm on the latest iOS firmware, iPhone 5C. This game looks interesting, and I'd like to be able to try to play it.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
loquee, is there anyone else experiencing the issue with the game not knowing I have an internet connection and then crashing? I've now deleted and reinstalled it 3 times. I'm on the latest iOS firmware, iPhone 5C. This game looks interesting, and I'd like to be able to try to play it.
I think it measn you need to update the game. I had the same problem when they released the update a couple of days ago and i hadnt updated the game
Old 06-27-2014, 10:22 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian99 View Post
I think it measn you need to update the game. I had the same problem when they released the update a couple of days ago and i hadnt updated the game
I wasn't in the soft launch. I downloaded it from the US store for the first time on Wednesday. There are no more recent updates available.
Old 06-27-2014, 12:47 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

thanks a lot Birth1118!

@andysmash,
some users experience issues with the connection to the server.
This may have various reasons, almost always something actively blocking the connection. These have been Firewalls, routers, even Anti Virus Programs and also very often ISPs (or government censorship in other countires)

But I donīt really know much more and I will also be on vacation for two weeks soon.

We have a dedicated support person in the team which you should contact with any kinds of issues: aerena-support@cliffhanger-productions.com
but as we are a small company, we can only provide support during our office hours from Monday - Friday Central European time!

Sorry about the inconvenience!

Hope you can enjoy the game soon!

Cheers,
loquee
Old 07-11-2014, 08:47 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Big issue

Hi all,
Just a heads-up that I downloaded the update last night for this game and it has erased my progress. Hopefully, there is a solution but if there isn't I would wait until you hear something. Real pain when you spend money on a game and put in a couple of hours only to have it all disappear.

Chris
Old 07-15-2014, 12:58 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

hi sorry for the late answer!

Uninstalling and reinstalling deletes all progress atm.
However, if you contact support Iīm sure we can figure something out to restore the important parts of your progress!

aerena-support@cliffhanger-productions.com

Cheers,
loquee
Old 09-10-2014, 05:04 PM

I dl it thru jap App Store as I don't find it in s'pore store and just can't play it, why?