Feed Al: A Finger Physics Odyssey - Launching Thursday!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Nova05, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova05

Nova05 Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Hi All,

Wanted to give you a preview of our newest title, Feed Al - an extension of Finger Physics that's launching on Thursday!

6XJ3KE6AKE79
    3NY774K469PL
    T3L4HPFLJPLM
    7Y33PFYPWLP9
    XE7WWJLTHJKM

We would absolutely love any/all feedback you have for us about gameplay and also PlacePlay, a location-based gaming platform we're debuting in Feed Al.

I have $15 iTunes gift cards for 2 of you who reply with valuable feedback.

Thanks in advance!
    Stephanie
    [email protected]

2. juan13

juan13 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2010
    #2 juan13, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
    Thanks for 7Y33PFYPWLP9. I tried it for a couple of minutes and I have to say it's a pretty interesting game. Some might say it's a clone of finger physics but I believe is much more. You try to collect the stars of the stage with the collector which has a specific direction at the top of the stage. You help the collector by puting/smashing objects, by collecting keys, by pushing him in bumpers and as I guess as the game goes on the things will be more complicated. There is a "Shop" option where you can buy several stuff to help the collector, using the stars collected. It really looks a very interesting game, I can't wait to go on to more difficult levels. Great work guys

EDIT: So, after playing it a little bit more a have to say this is a really nice game, with a few things they need to be improved. First of all there were a few crashing issues when trying to reach PlacePlay. It also has a somehow confusing story line, since you collect stars until....? I gues I have to play it a lotmore to find out. Besides that, the concept is really great, it's a physics puzzle game, where you have to lead the collector to the stars. What someone could find annoying but I call it challenging, is that you can not repeat a level. There are three lives available, once you reach the end of the stage, this is it, no matter how many stars did you collect you move to the next level, if you stuck through obstacles or the collector falls at the right or left side, a life is lost. When three lives get lost the game is over. What is really cool is the shop section, where you can buy "stuff" to help you through the levels, using the stars you have already collected.
    After all, I really like the game, I would give 4/5 stars, which could be easily become 5/5 after an update to improve the minor issues that need to be fixed
    Once again, great work guys

3. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    #3 saiyukialex, Dec 1, 2010
    6XJ3KE6AKE79, thanks.

The game takes advantage of physics. The bounces to gain stars. With the stars, player can get extras. My biggest concern is that the graphics on iPhone 4. It should be Retina Display. :) And this game is very good to design some interesting achievements for Game Center.

4. MarioKartMaster

MarioKartMaster Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    #4 MarioKartMaster, Dec 1, 2010
    This is a really interesting game. It's definitely similar to Finger Physics in a way, but I like the direction you've taken with it.

Like juan13 said the idea is to collect stars with the collector; it makes for some interesting gameplay. Can't wait to try out some more levels!

5. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Aw, they're all gone. Thanks lurkers. I would have loved to play and give feedback for that card. Oh well.

6. Nova05

Nova05 Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Thanks - glad you're enjoying the game! Feel free to keep us posted as you get further along. Any other feedback about PlacePlay? Have you posted your score anywhere?

7. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Darn, :( me too! Can't even buy it cuz its not out.... so only those lucky five have a chance!

8. RyanM

RyanM Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2009
    hey juan13 - we actually have an update being submitted tomorrow that we think fixes the crashes - can you elaborate on when the crashes occurred? crashes happen, obviously, but it's good for us to understand when and where so we can work to solve the issue(s).

appreciate everyone's comments/feedback on both the game and placeplay - we'll be working to make quick improvements!

ryan

9. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Will you be releasing an iPad version?

10. RyanM

RyanM Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2009
    in early 2011, hopefully...

to add to my previous comment, there definitely shouldn't be a bunch of crashes, so if you guys/gals get them, please feel free to let us know either in PM or on our website - pressokentertainment.com...

11. layzerboy

layzerboy Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Outer Space
    Can't wait to get my hands on it and get to playing...

12. RyanM

RyanM Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2009
  13. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    I've really been enjoying the game so far too. It has enough levels to keep you occupied for days, and a ton of variety too. It has the Finger Physics vibe to it but adds so much material that you hardly notice it. I love the shop, as it really aids in difficult situations. and with stars as currency, it really makes you want to master each level.

I also don't like how you can only play once per level, it's a bit offsetting. The game is also occasionally laggy when there are many moving objects onscreen at once, even after two reboots. But I have to say that Feed Al is definitely a great buy, especially for fans of this company's past games. Two thumbs up. :)

14. Nova05

Nova05 Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Post your reviews! 2 gift cards available.

Hi All,

If you grabbed a promo code, or you downloaded the game on your own you're eligible to receive 1 of 2 $15 iTunes gift card (good for US accts only). Please post your review by 1pm PST - we want to hear it all, good or bad.

Feed Al App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/feed-al-a-finger-physics-odyssey/id405263677?mt=8

Thanks for playing! I'll pick the 2 winners later this afternoon.
    -Stephanie

15. Nova05

Nova05 Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Congrats to our Winners!

Juan13 & doodlejumper - you both won a $15 iTunes gift card! Thanks to everyone for your feedback and please keep us posted as you play through Feed Al.

Thanks!
    Stephanie

(sending gift cards shortly to winners)