Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 09:25 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Thanks for letting us know. Yep its a bit of a 'schoolboy error' to have that exit button in as you dont have that anymore in apps.

But it sounds like its 'nearly' there ! Looking forward to it
Old 07-16-2013, 09:43 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptrowe View Post
So, here's the deal. Get this: they failed us for having an exit button in the game and no iOS apps are allowed to have that. Now, while I COULD point the finger at N-Fusion for leaving it in there (they're an iOS developer and should know better), or I could blame our QA company (they QA iOS games ALL the time and never reported this issue), I'm going to admit it to being my fault. After all, I'm the CEO, and the buck stops here. I'm so sincerely sorry I let you guys down. Nobody is besting themselves up more than I am, trust me.

On the plus side, we found a fatal bug in the PC version and "something" at the end of the game that would've made us fail had they seen it, so we'll remove the exit button and upload version 1.01 "special iOS version". If you don't know what I'm talking about, play the PC or Mac version from Steam or our DRM free version and find the Easter egg at the very end of the game.

Very sorrily yours,
-Paul
*sigh* Well I guess a rejection is better than sitting around for another month with nothing, but still...if that was grounds for getting rejected, couldn't they have just failed this build a month ago? >_>

*another sigh* Damnit, hate that you have to remove the easter egg. :/ I'm guessing the a 17+ rating still doesn't cover that?

You guys might as well ask for an expedited review.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:16 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Ladies and gentlemen, Larry Laffer lives on iOS!!! It's time to close this thread down and continue this discussion in the Lesiure Suit Larry: Reloaded release thread.

Closed Thread