Zombie Gunship - free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by undeadcow, Dec 6, 2011.

1. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX

Zombie Gunship: Gun Down Zombies

Limbic Software
    Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your p…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your powerful guns to slay endless waves of zombies and protect the remaining survivors of the zombie apocalypse! "Meet the real angry bird: the ultimate anti-zombie weapon." - Forbes IGN Editors' Choice (9/10) "Amazing" _______________________________________ • Macworld App Gem (4.5/5) • Best App Ever Awards - Voted Best Simulation and Best Action Game 3D NIGHT VISION DISPLAY Toggle between white and black hot modes. Use your radar to quickly detect and eliminate the zombie threat. AUTHENTIC WEAPONS • 25mm Gatling gun • 40mm Bofors auto-cannon • 105mm Howitzer cannon COMPLETE OBJECTIVES, EARN RANKS, and beat other gunners on the Game Center Leaderboard! COLLECT a BOUNTY for each ZOMBIE KILL Use coins to upgrade your armaments and increase your zombie killing efficiency. AIRPLAY Play Zombie Gunship on your TV! (Supported on iPhone 4S, iPad 2nd generation or newer. Apple TV required). Zombie Gunship is iCloud enabled. Save your game progress and restore it to any of your iCloud enabled devices! Check out our other award-winning games: TowerMadness and Nuts! Stay connected with us! facebook.com/ZombieGunship twitter.com/ZombieGunship
    Information
    Seller:Limbic Software
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Simulation
    Release:Jul 21, 2011
    Updated:May 31, 2017
    Version:1.17
    Size:69.2 MB
    User Rating: (16)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    AWwwwwwwWWWww YEAHHHHH BABY!!! Been waiting for this!!!! :D

EDIT: It doesn't run on 2nd gens, does it?

3. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Wow, what a shocker!

Nope, unfortunately.

4. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    Zombie Gunship [99c -> FREE] [FAAD]

Zombie Gunship: Gun Down Zombies

Limbic Software
    Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your p…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your powerful guns to slay endless waves of zombies and protect the remaining survivors of the zombie apocalypse! "Meet the real angry bird: the ultimate anti-zombie weapon." - Forbes IGN Editors' Choice (9/10) "Amazing" _______________________________________ • Macworld App Gem (4.5/5) • Best App Ever Awards - Voted Best Simulation and Best Action Game 3D NIGHT VISION DISPLAY Toggle between white and black hot modes. Use your radar to quickly detect and eliminate the zombie threat. AUTHENTIC WEAPONS • 25mm Gatling gun • 40mm Bofors auto-cannon • 105mm Howitzer cannon COMPLETE OBJECTIVES, EARN RANKS, and beat other gunners on the Game Center Leaderboard! COLLECT a BOUNTY for each ZOMBIE KILL Use coins to upgrade your armaments and increase your zombie killing efficiency. AIRPLAY Play Zombie Gunship on your TV! (Supported on iPhone 4S, iPad 2nd generation or newer. Apple TV required). Zombie Gunship is iCloud enabled. Save your game progress and restore it to any of your iCloud enabled devices! Check out our other award-winning games: TowerMadness and Nuts! Stay connected with us! facebook.com/ZombieGunship twitter.com/ZombieGunship
    Information
    Seller:Limbic Software
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Simulation
    Release:Jul 21, 2011
    Updated:May 31, 2017
    Version:1.17
    Size:69.2 MB
    User Rating: (16)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

5. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    Oh wow, totally did not see the thread by undeadcow. Recently got a Mac and still getting used to it. Sorry guys. Mods can you please delete this thread? Thanks.

6. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    #6 drelbs, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
    Thank you, Halfbrick! :D

7. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Totally different studio. Btw mods need to delete this thread.

8. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    I don't think I can afford it :(

9. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    It didn't take very long for someone to assume you were serious :)

10. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Aww dang. Well its good to have it in my computer til I get a new iPod.

11. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Yep, that's why I grabbed it. Who knows when that upgrade will ever happen...by then my PC may be dead.

12. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Lol! Same here haha.

13. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    haha you saw that itunes review too? Hahaha :D

14. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Saw it and wrote one just like it! ;)

If you see it, be sure to mark it as useful, eh?

15. mobcittty

mobcittty Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    USA
    This is free again

16. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    a fun game, does get a little bit monotonous.

would love to see more and different locations added

17. Photics

Photics Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2010
    I'm surprised that this game doesn't have achievements. It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to add...

• Blast Zone - Kill 15 zombies at once
    • Super Sniper - Save a human with the big gun.
    • Heavy Gunner - Unlock all gun upgrades
    • Tourist - Visit all locations
    • Centurion - Kill 100 zombies in a single game

I found it to be a really fun game though. :)

18. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Free again, after a major update that adds 30 new objectives. :)

19. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    Always a great one to nab for those folks who still don't have it. I'll probably re-download it again if there's ever actually a drought on the App Store. :D

20. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Not a bad game, but after all the rave and fascination people seem to have for the game (not to mention it's high status on the top paid/free games lists), I was underwhelmed when I finally played this the last time it went free. Guess I was thinking about the first time I played the "Death from Above" (think that was what it was called) mission in one of the Call of Duty games. To me that mission had a lot more tension and build up. Playing an app with that kind of gameplay but without that first adrenaline rush just got old pretty quickly.

Honestly, I thought it had gone completely freemium until I saw it on the paid lists again a few weeks ago at $.99.

Don't just rely on my opinion though. Obviously, there's plenty of people who love the game. Worth a free download to give it a shot at least.