Barren Roads: Multiplayer Apocalypse Fallout/DayZ Survival Game iOS

04-17-2015, 06:04 PM
Sent my info for testing. Love the if you have a metal device your in comment. I'm sure I sent my request well before his inbox filled up
04-17-2015, 07:59 PM
When will voncarp add a beta build for non-metal devices???
04-18-2015, 05:34 PM
Hi i love this crazy game 😍

Please add me beta tester

E-mail: gumuskurt_91@hotmail.com

Device: iPhone 6 plus Metal Support

Feedback: I do regular feedback 😊 I can not wait to see the game I am so excited 😊
04-19-2015, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumuskurt2265 View Post
Hi i love this crazy game 😍

Please add me beta tester

E-mail: gumuskurt_91@hotmail.com

Device: iPhone 6 plus Metal Support

Feedback: I do regular feedback 😊 I can not wait to see the game I am so excited 😊
Did You read previous pages? Send a Private Message to Voncarp,don't spam The thread!
04-19-2015, 05:31 AM
@Voncarp:as You see,all report e-Mails,devices here in The thread instead of PM You,again,i already say them to not do in this way,i suggest You to remove all The post with e-Mails..this It's The thread of The Game,we love see you're progress,talk about The Game,give feedback,all this post Need to be Removed,Thanks
04-20-2015, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg101 View Post
When will voncarp add a beta build for non-metal devices???
I'm not exactly certain. It works on many devices, but the best performance; naturally, is on metal devices. I wanted to do a test with metal devices and work on some multiplayer functionality instead of optimization.

I have a Steam early access coming soon. So, I wanted to get rid of bugs like cars exploding for no reasons (which actually look cool), hit detection, broken keys or controls, random dropped connections, etc, small stuff. Barren Roads is highly optimized. All my videos and screenshots are from iPhones. I don't post PC builds on Toucharcade or editor screenshots from my PC. I often leave battery warnings, and text messages on my videos just to show you that. What you see is what works on phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBISCUTS96 View Post
PM sent to the Barren Roads Facebook page 😊 ... just curious if your still adding those? you said your inbox filled fast

yes, I've reviewed my facebook messages. I'll respond to them if they mentioned they have a metal capable device. I just haven't got to it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcanthony0313 View Post
Will this be supported on iPad 3??

Will it work yes. Will the FPS be acceptable. No.