Bellyfish promo codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by baris, May 12, 2013.

1. This is a great game, and i highly recommend it! Icade support too looks very promising! So get this game as soon as you can!

2. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    I hope I didn't come off as a jerk. :eek:

There is just nothing more annoying on TA for me. Beyond contact from developers, it's probably the thing TA members PM me about most. I guess it's become kind of a thing for me. I honestly don't spend much of my time in this thread, because it's usually pretty depressing. Virtually all of my promo codes come unsolicited from devs who have noticed my posting history and are trying to build buzz.

Thanks for even offering people the chance to get something for free that you are actually trying to make money from. Developers obviously don't have to give their product away for free, and I guess I just wish people could be a little more, well, considerate.;):D

Yeah, I'm a dreamer, but giving up all hope on humanity is kind of depressing...;):D

DBC

3. baris

baris Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Don't worry, you didn't come off as a jerk at all.

I was actually half expecting whoever took it to not reply at all. So don't give up hope on humanity for this, there are so many better reasons to give up hope! ;)