iPhone Cover Orange (by FDG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 13, 2010.

1. feetza

feetza Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2010
    EEEEEEEEEERIIIIK, TAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIN, how do u slow down ur game? :mad:

2. Mrs Eyrezy

Mrs Eyrezy Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    UK, Cheshire
    I never thought about that, it mst be because I am rubbish, lol :D

I actually got my phone going slow earlier but everything went so slow falling and stuff that my scores didn't improve anyway, it was painful :rolleyes:

3. ctay

ctay Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Mrs. E
    I am up there with ya! At #6 at the moment. I am going to have to take a screen shot!

4. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Will work on iPhone 4 but the difference is I have only had it happen 2 times and your phone will kick the game off and reset then you are back at regular speed only worked for 20 min of play time the second time and I got about 300 points now my phone is in hyper speed. I can't even get above 980 on Lvl 1 now so the slo mo is cool but on iPhone 4 has adverse effects. That's why I changed my name to gunning fir Shaun with slo mo I was killing it. Thought I had a chance to get close I know I wasn't gonna pass him but as you all know we like to mess with each other. So my advice buy a 3GS I am temped to trade my wife phones for a week and see what is possible.

5. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    ?????? On what globe I'm forth dude. 

6. cherdman

cherdman Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Can you update the home screen icon to Retina? Thanks.

7. Shaun glitch

Shaun glitch Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    #487 Shaun glitch, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
    Erik is 4th and mrs e is 5th have you got you leader board set to daily or weekly ?? You need to put it worldwide;)

Also 99 is a pain in the butt but to gain points don't put all oranges in the box on the right leave the far left orange on the jaws of the swing arm Thingy and block it in there. I'm at 969 at the moment but know more is in it :)

8. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    oh I finally get why you have been posting 'this a physics type game?' on all the other games' threads. This is so NOT the way to gain post count. And before you say that you are really asking a decent question, asking if these are physics type games is totally zzzz. Eg. 100 rogues, Cricket Captain, The Quest, Plunder, Hearse vs Zombies etc.

And if you are so truly looking for a physics game, try this thread.

9. Shaun glitch

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    Watch out post police about :eek:

You best not read some of my posts then there utter dribble lol

Ok looking for help from the orange world lvl 35 I have 976 surely this is shameful who's got better?? And how :D

10. iMykuL

iMykuL Member

Dec 29, 2010
    hmmm, im confused then...im on an ipad, does that show a different leader board? i see Korea as number 1 on my list. I currently have 116,862 pts. Im looking at the game center, all time leaderboard.

11. iMykuL

iMykuL Member

Dec 29, 2010
    another quick question...whats your high score on lvl 100? I cant gets over around 920. Any tips please? Thanks

12. Shaun glitch

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    #492 Shaun glitch, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
    Ah that explains it this is iPhone thread iPad one is dead and yes different leader boards I'm no.1 iPhone about 12 iPad. The games play slightly different on the phone/iPod to the iPad I have score of over 18000 on iPhone not really played iPad as much or hardly at all :D

Also lvl 100 I have 988 you have to leave orange where it is and knock the big arm back over it then stop the little cart asap not sure if possible on iPad not tried it yet! Send me your e.mal address and I'll send you a screen as pictures paint a thousand words eh ;)

13. iMykuL

iMykuL Member

Dec 29, 2010
    Wow, thanks, it didnt look possible and i had tried it but actually figured it out and got 985, could possibly get more but will come back later. What is your score for 108? i only have 947. I still have a few that dont seem like i can make many points but the score is low and im only 200 from being first global out of 16,000 players. please help haha.

14. Shaun glitch

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    I got 976 on that one should be possible in
    iPad ok another screen coming night jump on iPad over weekend and climb that board too ;)

15. Shaun glitch

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    See your no.1 on iPad goodvwork dude :D

16. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Go get em Shaun. And when new Lvls come out stay there lol just kidding would not be the same without ya buddy.

17. iMykuL

iMykuL Member

Dec 29, 2010
    i still have quite a few levels i need to improve, some within the range of 30+ points. This game gets to a good level of frustration after a while. Thanks for the extra help though, i appreciate it.

18. Shaun glitch

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    No prob dude I'll
    Prob be tapping you up with ideas for iPad soon :D

And Eric you won't get rid of me that easy:p

19. Mrs Eyrezy

Aug 17, 2010
    UK, Cheshire
    Cool, it was getting a bit lonely up here with all the guys ;)

20. Mrs Eyrezy

Aug 17, 2010
    UK, Cheshire
    I want your fourth Erik! Lol :eek: