★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cat in a Box Games should come back! Maybe resurrect Blue Attack?

03-27-2014, 07:08 PM
I think I might need to play through all of your games again, it's been so long
05-09-2014, 06:08 AM
Hi John,

First of all, HUGE fan here - I've purchased every one of your games the day they were released, since the very first one back in 2008 or whenever. I haven't played them in years, but just saw that you updated most of them for iPhone 5 resolution and/or iPad Retina, which means I'm re-downloading them all as I type this.

My question is about Red Conquest. Are there any plans to release an iPad version? I'd love to play it again, but I think I'd at least want to do so on my rMini or Air - the 5S' screen is just so small. So, yeah - any plans for this?

Keep up the great work!! Your games are the best.
08-18-2014, 03:01 AM
I would have defiantly put in money for a new Red Conquest game, and also Blue Attack. Probably also for a new kind of game if it looks to have the same kind of design/style as blue Attack/defence and red conquest, or if it looks like i'd really like it otherwise.

If there would ever be a Red conquest game for Android I'd put in a LOT more than what the game itself would cost. Ofc though that should grant me the right to decide things like that the Red Cruiser should have a larger field of view than the blue and green cruiser, sense the Red does not have a scout! (joke joke )