my facecard - reinventing the way we look at personal cards

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by appalert143, Apr 22, 2012.

1. appalert143

appalert143 Member

Mar 26, 2011

I found this app called "my facecard" and I have been using it a lot. It let's you create business-like cards but they look so much better than business cards, i guess you could call it a contact card. It makes me feel so professional :) anyways so I have always been wanting one of these because I don't have a business card but with this contact card I can share my contact details to people I know or I just meet and I can make my cards look really nice.

[​IMG]

There are tons of graphical content and you can make your card look nice by editing the font, colors and other things. You can also write a small bio about yourself in the about me section and I have been sharing my card with my friends on Facebook but there is a Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Blogger too. Oh yeah there is a bump feature so you can just bump your phone with your friends and it will automatically share the details.

[​IMG]

Anyways if you are like me that need a really sweet personal card, or if your actually in a company and your looking for a great new digital way to share your contact cards then my facecard might be for you. It's free too!

Link> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-facecard/id485195729?mt=8