Gravity Music now in the Bay Area!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Gravity Jim, May 11, 2014.

1. Gravity Jim

Gravity Jim Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Commercial music producer
    Santa Rosa, CA
    #1 Gravity Jim, May 11, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
    Gravity Music, creator of music for hit games by Mika Mobile and many others, has relocated to the west coast. Our new überterranean World Headquarters are in Santa Rosa, CA.... a quick buzz up the 101 from San Francisco, Marin County and lots of other places you guys call home.

Sure, I'm scoring for devs in Hong Kong and Mexico right now, but working face to face is good, too. If you're in our new neighborhood and looking for the finest audio from an award-winning composer, drop me a line through the contact page at www.gravitymusic.com, the corner where Art & Commerce meet.

2. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    #2 Gravity Jim, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    Have you heard the OST for Battleheart Legacy yet? We're real proud of it, and rightly so. It's being cited by App Store reviewers as one of the elements that gives the game its depth and polish.

Currently scoring for devs in Hong Kong and Mexico, but I'll have time for you real soon, and my new Santa Rosa studio is turning out to be a great place to work. Find out how a good ear and squeaky-clean production can help your game succeed. Drop me a note for an insta-bid.

3. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Good to see some quality soundtracks originating from the "Yay Area"!

4. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Thanks, Cole! Are you playing Battleheart Legacy?

5. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    #5 ColeDaddy, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    Yessir. Just bought it a couple of days ago...Great job on the OST!

Go Niners! :cool:
    Go Cal Golden Bears! :cool:

6. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA

Go Giants! (They're kicking some real booty in the division this year.)

7. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Wanted to take a minute to thank the devs who have contacted me in the last week. Here's hoping we all get to work together and that your games are monster hits!

Everyone else.... Don't let the Battleheart score make you think that all I do is sword and sorcery! Everything from obnoxious rock guitar to gentle atmosphere, I'm yer guy. Drop me a line for a solid quote.

8. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    For the next 30 days, ask me for an estimate for scoring your game and I'll send you a lovely Gravity Music coffee mug. Everyone who owns one has called it "boss." Check the website - www.gravitymusic.com - to contact us.

9. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Q: Is Gravity Music more expensive?
    A: Yes, as near as we can tell, we are a bit more costly than some others.

Q: How'z come?
    A: Because we write to order, we spend time with devs tweaking the assets to make them work better, we don't remix stuff we have laying around.

Q: Who have you worked for again?
    A: Advertising music for MC Sports, Travel Leaders, Do-It Best hardware, WaterFurnace, Tim Allen Tools and Carolina Turkey. Video and show music for Bank One, GE, Dow Chemical, Merillat Cabinets, Lincoln Financial and Discover. And game music for Mika Mobile, GREE International/Funzio, PixelTap, Umizato Games and several one-man independents.

And we do sound design and Foley-style SFX, too. 18 years of top-drawer audio and still going strong. It don't cost nuthin' to get a bid.