07-25-2014, 04:04 PM
This is on sale for $4.99 today so snatch it up if you are interested. I think I will, although I know what the odds are of me actually finishing it.
07-27-2014, 02:07 PM
This is a really great turn-based RPG on very large scale. Any iPad owners of the genre should definitely check this out.
10-24-2014, 06:39 PM
I've had this on my watch list for sometime, and I am finally downloading it at this very moment. It has held my interest long enough with curiosity that I'm positive I will be happy with it.
10-29-2014, 10:48 AM
I did pick it up at the reduced price and have been playing it quite a bit since.
How does this game stack up in terms of difficulty to other similar RPGs out there? For my tastes, it's been getting too difficult, so my enjoyment has dropped off after the first couple of quests. I'm just not really in the mood for such a challenge.
I love most things about it -- well-written story, turn-based, levelling up your characters, and so on. Are there any similar games out there that just aren't so dang hard?
10-29-2014, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrawford620 View Post
I did pick it up at the reduced price and have been playing it quite a bit since.
How does this game stack up in terms of difficulty to other similar RPGs out there? For my tastes, it's been getting too difficult, so my enjoyment has dropped off after the first couple of quests. I'm just not really in the mood for such a challenge.
I love most things about it -- well-written story, turn-based, levelling up your characters, and so on. Are there any similar games out there that just aren't so dang hard?
Not sure how it compares to other games, but there is a difficulty setting in the game settings. Have you tried setting the difficulty to Casual? You can change the difficulty at any time, even after a game has started.
10-29-2014, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I even changed it to Casual and I would still get stuck in some situations where I could defeat the "boss" with the characters I had. I could go back to Avadon and change them up, do some side quests, and probably go back in and win. But I was like, eh, I'm not up for all of this effort. I freely admit that I'm a lazy gamer. :-)