01-29-2015, 01:57 AM
I completed this a month or two ago, but in looking for a good adventure/platformer I find myself checking back to see if Donut has decided to release a new or expanded adventure..? Have they indicated one way or another?

I really need to located a few other games similar to this ASAP. I already miss this game. My finger keeps hovering over the app icon thinking (wishing) I still had at least 50% left to complete..!

In search for the holy grail of iOS platformers. Combine League of Evil 1, 2 & 3, + Mikey Shorts, 1-Bit Ninja (full movement), Super Mario Bros, add level editor with level share and large adventurous levels!
01-29-2015, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx77 View Post
I completed this a month or two ago, but in looking for a good adventure/platformer I find myself checking back to see if Donut has decided to release a new or expanded adventure..? Have they indicated one way or another?

I really need to located a few other games similar to this ASAP. I already miss this game. My finger keeps hovering over the app icon thinking (wishing) I still had at least 50% left to complete..!
Check these titles see if they'd scratch the itch for you. These are all metroidvania-type games so they share some similarities with Traps N Gemstones.

VVVVVV
Adventure Time Game Wizard
PowerPuff Girls

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-29-2015, 04:51 AM
One of my favourite games of 2014. Just brilliant, still havent completed it but love playing it
01-29-2015, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
One of my favourite games of 2014. Just brilliant, still havent completed it but love playing it
Ditto! I keep starting over...trying to catch up to my lil bros high score. Love it!
01-29-2015, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Im surprised you still havent. I have always tried picking up everything in my path even after respawns, yet it took me about 10 hours to complete the game. I imagine if you rush the game it could take about 3 hours to complete.

I agree this game is oneof the best platformers.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-29-2015, 04:08 PM
Gem Collector

Is there anyway to turn off the Gem Collector that you get after placing all of the relics?

Thanks