Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 10:06 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Shatter Alley (by Dojotron)

Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 62 MB.

Price in NZ is $3.79 which should translate to USD $2.49 (I think, still not used to this, sorry!).

Requirements:

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
* Launch sale: 40% off for a limited time!

Shatter Alley a music-driven reimagination of the brick breaker genre for touchscreen devices where your fingertips are the paddles.

Turn out the lights, put on your favorite pair of headphones and lose yourself in trance-inducing gameplay and mesmerizing visual effects choreographed to over 50 minutes of electronic music.

Use multitouch to juggle limitless balls at once and aim each one with laser precision.

And you'll need to. Because the bricks are coming at you ever faster and if they reach the Red Line of Death, it's curtains.

And curtains it will be, over and over again. But before long, you will be banking impossible shots and scoring huge color-matching combos amidst a frenzied tapfest of light and sound, and it is then that you will reach blissful, brick-breaking nirvana.

Welcome to the Alley.

* Shatter Alley features:

- Frantic 3D brick-breaking gameplay with enough eye and ear candy to choke a horse
- Gorgeous 3D visual effects hand-choreographed to over 50 minutes of electronic music
- Fully customizable playlistó fine tune your game around your favorite songs!
- Universal, Game Center, and iCloud support. Play and compare your scores with your friends across all your devices
- A whole list of global statistics. See how the world shatters!

iPhone Screenshots:

Old 04-09-2014, 10:09 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Looks interesting...might be worth it to check it out.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:20 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

This game kicks some major butt. It's can be very challenging at times but it's completely fun and unique. The graphics are great, for me the flashier the better. The music is nice. I completely recommend it to anyone whole likes challenging games and brick breaker games. One thing that always trips me up is when I want to add another ball I instinctively press the bottom of the screen and I always get penalized for it. I don't know if there is anyway to improve that or it's just that I have not completely gotten used to the controls. Oh ya, one thing that the description does not mention is that you have to time when you touch the screen to hit the ball. So it's a tap and not a hold. From reading the app description I thought it I could use multitouch holds to keep the paddle solid.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 04-09-2014 at 01:24 PM..

Closed Thread