MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    I did it yesterday by accident when trying to chuck a grenade. Got killed instead.

I then was like wtf... So when I spawned I pressed it again and realise what it did!!!

2. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    I did it yesterday by accident when trying to chuck a grenade. Got killed instead.

I then was like wtf... So when I spawned I pressed it again and realise what it did!!!

3. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Ok guys had to leave TA Charlie, my local friends got a squad and it's easier this why bevause of the time zones.. Thanks for the great fun!

4. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Delta squad - not sure how but rich_952000 added me in game. I think you maybe able to search for a squad, if so search for 'TA Delta', add me as a friend and then I will invite you to the squad. Probably quicker that way :)

5. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Ok, anyone got a Team Speak server we can use? I still think Skype is easier because you don't need a server someone just friends everyone and group calls from a PC

6. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Could someone with more experience write a guide on faster ways to lvl up and also get SP ? Would be awesome and help the Squads

7. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    #627 Nekku, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    I'm too shy using ts :D

8. Ponycakes

Ponycakes Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 27, 2012
    Hey gang. I've gotten a few levels in, and am looking to squad up. I'll take whatever you assign me to. Bravo? Charlie? Any?

GC: Ponycakes

9. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Hey my dear TA friends.
    Just one day has passed and I realised that I can't be in another squad beside those created by You.
    I don't wanna be in a squad where everybody is hard trying so much ( even from my country ) - most ppl want to take it to the top, to be the best. THAT IS NOT WHAT I'Ve BEEN LOOKING FOR! I'M LOOKING FOR ACTIVE FRIENDS AND SQUAD MEMBERS AND TO HAVE SOME FUN. I've been here on TA all the time even though I didn't keep in touch with You so much. Before I had left the TA Charlie I wanted to mention about removing INACTIVE players. One can say: " i wanna be a member of your squads" and that's all? NOT FOR ME. And I can see there are many ppl here who really want to cooperate, exchange their tips and experience. I WANNA BE AMONG THEM.
    i'm ready to come back but still... i'm afraid You will not accept me anymore. Just keep it in mind that I've been waiting for the selection of TA active players and the selection is the only way to create cool, active TA squads.
    Thnx.
    Pawel Kolinski
    Paul Kolin
    :)

10. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    #630 Mess, Jul 29, 2014
    Welcome to Delta (for nos... As the teams may be juggled a bit.

If you can search in game for the squad, add me as a friend and I will invite you to the squad!

Edit - @Paul

I am sure there will be a place for you, there is nothig that says you can't come back :) I think the you were on Charlie? I think they are going to rebalance them this week, probably get rid of in active players and make 2/3 good squads. I am running Delta at the mo, it is taking some time to get the people in the squad, but I can add you if you want.

I will be online at around 8gmt if you want to play :) what's your GC ID, I am fairly sure we are friends on there or MC5 already which makes it quicker :)

11. darnoc703

darnoc703 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
    Can you share? I still havnt figured that out lol

12. paulkolin86

Nov 9, 2012
    #632 paulkolin86, Jul 29, 2014
    Mess,
    I should be available. You can count on me every time when You create a squad battle and I'm online ( I always skip a match when my squad calls me). I hope we can recreate a full squad out of Charlie abd Delta. We basicly don't need inactive players, do we? ;) yes, we are already GC friends , but I can't see You in game as a friend :/

13. paulkolin86

Nov 9, 2012
    #633 paulkolin86, Jul 29, 2014
    Swipe the granade button. :D

14. Sn0wCl0ne

Sn0wCl0ne Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Yay paul! Welcome back :)

15. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Snow clone, he was with you before so do you want to invite him back to charlie?

16. paulkolin86

Nov 9, 2012
    #636 paulkolin86, Jul 29, 2014
    I can be there. Although I'm sure we will make one cool team all together out of Charlie and Delta soon. Personally I would do that right now. Because I think that a member of a squad should be active not only in the game but also here.

17. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #637 Rip73, Jul 29, 2014
    I used to be very worried about it in the last two of the games.
    And if you asked me now, I really couldn't say why with any solid justification.
    I'd intended to adopt similar attitude to yourself before this was out because when one is obsessed by leaderboard and ratios, it becomes more of hard work than fun.
    Its nice to have a high k/d but at the end of the day,I remember being disappointed if it dropped in the old ones and that's just not fun.
    It's still nice to improve it a few points but hey, it's not the true fun element of the game.

Welcome back Paulkolin. I had a feeling we would see you again.:)
    You're post made a lot of good points and of course you'd be welcome back, why wouldn't you?

I noticed people asking about levelling up.
    Put simply, the easiest way is just to play multiplayer. It's not easy going to get killed a lot but it's still the quickest way.
    Generally what I did was play a few missions in campaign with a new weapon, use that only and get headshots. That way I can unlock the first set or two of attachments for a weapon which makes it easier in multi.
    Then I'd go in and play a lot of capture the flag and capture flags. Important to actually capture flags and win the match, don't play it like its a team battle.
    And always play tactically. Don't run down the easiest quickest corridor into battle, take the side routes.
    Oh and if there is a guy in the other team dominating, do your best to kill him. There is a bounty xp for killing an "unstoppable" player that combined with "teammate revenge" and the kill itself that pays off quite a bit in xp.
    The third mission in the second last campaign stage where you're hacking Gillmans servers is the one I'm using to regain xp on weapons. Headshots are important on it but its a pretty easy stage where you get to kill lots of enemies. Generally I can gain about 380 xp on a single weapon when replaying it if I use only the new gun and get headshots. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but it will gain you quite a bit of xp to get the next set of attachments or the next weapon.
    I'm sure other people can think of better ones so if they can, it would be handy to know.

18. paulkolin86

Nov 9, 2012
    Believe me... I felt very bad leaving the squad- it was like leaving the TA forever. I can't do that anymore!
    i'm sure You guys will create perfect squads.

19. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    I am up for making one team out of delta and charlie... What's the best way to do it quickly? I guess someone who is in Charlie that is friends with me could invite me, then I could invite the rest if delta???

20. paulkolin86

Nov 9, 2012
    Leaders of the squads,
    i'm waiting for Your decision. One team should have a room for players who struggle to cooperate, who are active here and there. That's my opinion. i wanted to join any of your squads in the past, but did I say that i wanted to be wherever? No, because since the beginning I've wanted to be in an active squad- not..anywhere.
    :)