F.A.S.T. on sale for $3.99 for 72-Hours

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by shawnlopiccolo, Jun 24, 2009.

1. shawnlopiccolo

shawnlopiccolo Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    F.A.S.T. is now $3.99! This sale will last 72 hours and then the price will return to normal.

F.A.S.T. is constantly being updated to include new features (most recently Bluetooth Support). WAR will hit soon and this will be made available to all users for free as an update to their current app (now only $3.99 for 72 hours).

Here is an iTunes link:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=318444339&mt=8

2. BOWB4ZOD

BOWB4ZOD Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Director, Producer, Editor
    Ontario, Canada
    is this game any good?

what would you give it out of 10?

3. astrosaurus

astrosaurus Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Designer/Blogger
    Portland, OR
    I've heard nothing but great things about this. I was WAY hesitant to give it a shot at $9.99 when it launched, think I found myself a new purchase now.

4. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Yeah, I'm considering this too...Is this a pick-up-and-play game, or does it involve a steep learning curve? I'm mostly looking at it as another online vs. type experience I'd be interested in, so if anyone can fill me in on that I'd appreciate it.

5. dashzed

dashzed Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    This is a 10 out of 10, no loading screens whatsoever, GREAT controls, good graphics, ONLINE multiplayer, 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2. And also the singleplayer campaign is very good, it starts easy, then gradually gets harder, while unlocking a new plane every couple levels.

one thing i particularly like is that once you unlock a plane in singleplayer, you can then use it in multiplayer, which is very fun.

6. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    this was such a bad idea! Are they going back up to $10?

if ANYONE was holding out, grab it grab it grab it!!

like dashzed said, it definitely is a 10/10!!

7. Spek

Spek Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2009
    I find that whenever I try to join a random 1v1 or 2v2 it takes forever. Infact, it takes so long that 100% of the time opponents give up, leaving me sitting in an empty room. I have yet to play a single multiplayer match. The single player is great and Im sure the mutiplayer would be if i could join a game. Anyone else experiencing this?

8. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    I was going to buy this a couple of days ago for 10 bucks. Thank goodness I held out.

9. dashzed

dashzed Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    i haven't had any of these problems. Are you playing it on Edge network or something?:p

10. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    9.5 out of 10 because starting from the training 26 the attacks are extremely cordinated but the last plane is not really that good (wont tell what it is) but even though I'm pro american F-22 Raptor the SU-70 in the game has the best overall stats especially range but the F-22 Raptor has the best manuveribility.

11. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    All right, you guys sold me. Thanks. Dl'ing now.

12. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Im scared to buy the game including it went from $10 ->$6 ->$5 ->now $4. I wonder if it will hit $3 and below when it gets off the charts.

13. somedude445

somedude445 Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    not likely, chances are its going right back up to 10 when the sale ends, and then the war update will probably come out right after.

14. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    #14 SoCal_Sponger, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
    has the war update been submitted? what will it include?

15. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    Ope! Already bought it! But i don't mind, i am happy to support the developers!

But wait, what does this mean "War will come in the summer." ? lol.. :)

btw great game!

16. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    overall a great game but they keep saying they are gonna increase the price to 10 bucks but they keep on reducing it!!

17. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA

But there's going to be a huge update out soon, so expect the price to increase to some degree.. you should heavily consider purchasing this game now, if you're on the fence! It'll be worth it, trust us!

18. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Question,
    With the update coming later will it include more to do with just single player??
    I think I'm going to get the game but I was just wondering because if it is It'll definitely convince me.

19. iSwiss

iSwiss Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Is it the game worth if you don't have internet connection? only have 3G:(

20. Spek

Spek Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Highspeed wireless network on my ipod touch 2g not jailbroken.

I actually got a game that started yesterday, got a lock on a guy and the game crashed. Did this two more times. Maybe my download got corrupted or a ghost is in my ipod. I think i'll reinstall the game - cuz I like it.