Games similar to Plants Vs Zombies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by greygoose818, May 26, 2010.

1. greygoose818

greygoose818 Member

Feb 11, 2010
    What do you guys recommend?

The gf got HOOKED on that plants vs zombies game, AMAZING game i must say...

What similar games do you guys recommend

2. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Enviro-Bear 2010 isn't anything like Plants vs Zombies, but it's considered widely as the best game ever created for the iPhone. Get that game before you get anything else.

3. Fletch11

Fletch11 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2010
  4. Andgut

Andgut Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    canada
    Never get envirobear no matter how many people say to it is awful
    As far as I know there are no games similar to PvZ

5. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

The enviro-bear joke as gone on long enough, anyone with a clear mind knows the game is only creative but poor in everything else and thus should be treated like a joke. None of the "omgawz enviro-bear is the best game ever" jokes are funny anymore, anyone who continues them is pathetic.
    No game on the iDevice comes close to the quality PvZ delivers unfortunately. There are one or two copycats but neither of them even come close. PvZ is easily one of the best tower-defense games out there, so just play that.

6. Fletch11

Fletch11 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2010
    #6 Fletch11, May 26, 2010
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
    Dictator defense is another good one. Also I think there is one called pigs Vs wolves or something like that. Bone bone is another good one.

7. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010