The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Oscar24

Oscar24 Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Scotland
    Thanks dd, can do some tidying up now

2. mular

mular Member

Jun 12, 2012
    @dd, @oscar, @anyone else, please help me, thx!

3. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Hi mular,
    I will try and help if I can. I play on an iphone not an ipad but if you are only a level 22 the update that you have and I don't should not effect anything.

Have you every left Island 1?
    Do you have any shadow areas that has "expansion" on them?
    Are you sure you have a million in coins?? (This makes me worried that your game might have a flaw somewhere).

4. mular

mular Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Hi, I've been working on this quest for a long time.
    I haven't left the first island ever before, because I can't do that at all.
    For "buy the adjacent territory", I had prepared plenty of money for a long time.
    And for "make the way to the sanctuary", I cleared all the things near the sanctuary, but it doesn't work at all.
    I really spent great effort on these quests.
    Thanks for your help!

5. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Welcome :)
    I initially waited to see if a quest would come up to build the zeppelin Harbour, then decided to go ahead a build it.....currently on lvl 39 and no quest has come up for it......you really need it. My 3 x Zeppelin Harbours are also on lvl 4 (max) which allows 1 x zeppelin per Harbour...the last lvl does require 10-15 gems depending on which Island.
    I have 5 x sand pits which are really needed.

6. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I will PM you and try and help. If we find a solution, we will post it on the thread in case someone else has the problem.

7. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Mine are all crammed together side by side and front to back with no gaps in between (only way I could fit them at the time) but its not like they are visited, so doesn't really matter.

Even though it does cost precious gems....I have also upgraded a couple on Island 2, one on Island 3 and so far two of three on Island 4 because room is a huge problem on that Island. I tend to save my gems and only use them for what I feel is really needed.

I also really wish we could rotate everything....there's been many a time Ive wanted to do this :(

8. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gee feels so much longer than only one day AWOL :p
    YES, I am on Island 4 :D it's so cramped and yes I'm shocked at how quickly the shrubs and trees grow back too....happy for fruit trees though.

What have I done......hmm I've finished the first bridge and currently building the second, I've built the two wood mills, not the quarry yet, no room.
    Built the third warehouse, upgraded the other two to lvl 4 and working on the latter one....built the pig farm, ancient bar and hot tub. Also added a crop patch
    and an extra house to match the two as per quest, so currently have 5 tribesmen.....I really want to restore those 3 x burnt out huts over the bridge Jaz, but thinking it will probably be a quest, any thoughts on this?

On first Island, I am currently on phase 4 of the circus (one more to go) and will now have to build a third hotel to get this annoying happiness level high enough to build the last household....hoped a third museum and two more schools would do it, but apparently not cos now I need to go another level....wish they would just say what level is needed to start with GRR!

My Zeppelins are working non stop carrying supplies, my head hurts too....feels like Im going round and round in circles continually Island hopping.
    Yes I did write down both my current supplies amounts plus what's on its way to this Island...has been helpful but tedious....I've overdone the stone which is now on max level with no way to ship it off or use it ATM...so the few times I've cleared stone...the supplies have gone the cyber space way....who needs a quarry I say :D

Where are you up to on your 4th Island?

9. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Go ahead and do it Rothgarr....no quest so far and it's been invaluable and in use round the clock :D

10. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Unfortunately you don't have this yet.
    I see you are playing on an iPhone and the latest update was only for iPads, so you will have to patiently wait for your new update. ;)

11. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Still trying to clearly understand your post mular.
    Am I correct in saying that you have a quest on the left hand side asking you to buy adjacent territory?
    So when you click on that quest, it should say find, then you click that and it points to the territory you need to buy.

Have you had the quest to build the raft yet?
    If you have the latest update,(using iPad) you will still have many territories to expand into, that's why I am having a lot of trouble understanding the problem?

12. mular

mular Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Hi,
    I haven't built the raft yet.
    Also I can't buy any territories either.
    This bother me a lot.

Thx!

13. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #433 girlpower, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    Yes, I get that you can't buy territories, but what happens when you click on the
    Quest asking you to buy the adjourning territory?

Exactly what happens....let's just try and do one step at a time ;)

The best ones to help you are the apps support team.
    You could email them and here's the address

[email protected]

Take a screen shot of the first Island and include that with your email so they can actually see the problem.
    It sounds like you may have a glitch or something....other wise you can always do what I did...start over again...I was also on level 22 when my issue occurred....really it's not that bad to do this, depends on if you brought gems or not, but you can still ask them to reimburse you back provided you can supply iTunes receipts as proof of purchase....

14. GemSpring

GemSpring Member

Jun 14, 2012
    NOLA, USA
    Newbie to the forum!

Hello all, I must say THANK YOU for the info in this post. I stumbled upon Tribez a few weeks ago and have been addicted ever since. I'm at level 39, working on the circus on island 1, accumulating sand, etc on island 3, and having a tough time finding parcels in my homes!!!

But since I found this forum I have made a lot more informed decisions with my game play, no more willy nilly stuff.
    The latest update rocks! And I look forward to island 4.
    Will try to post as I progress.

Thank you and happy building!#

15. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Welcome GemSpring!
    Great to have some new posters on board, please share as you progress.
    Yes, those darn parcels were a real pain for me too....too ages but finally got there.....so many times my houses only released money...not that that's a bad thing LOL, wish my real house did it haha.

Island 4 looks like its going to the most challenging, but that's okay and I'm kind of looking forward to it as I go.....hope you have a lot of patience though? ;)

16. MeeR

MeeR Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Corals Quest on 4th island

Hey all, i'm new to the forums :) i've been playing tribez for a while.
    My current progress is that i'm on island 4, lvl 44 : )

of course you all may know that quests do include a decent amount of bugs, hehe, however there is this quest on island 4 where i can't seem to find the answer to

the quest requires you to find 3 corals in the outsider's bathyscahe (the submarine) and 5 jugs in the cave and 5 necklaces from murlods ..

i have found all except the corals, however when you click find it points to the hotel not at the submarine as stated in the quest... yet i have been trying for a couple of days to find the corals from the hotel with no luck... has anyone gone through this :) please help and thank you in advance;)

17. GameAddicted

GameAddicted New Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Hello. I am a new member to this forum. Firstly, I love this forum. It gives me a lot of useful tips as I progress through the game, so thank you very much!

I just want to ask if anyone ever wonder how do we get to the cloud territory to the bottom left of the Island of the Ancient. Just to let you know that I am currently at level 41 and have completed all the quests on Island of the Ancient. When I click on the UFO thingy (sorry I am bad at descriptions and I don't pay too much attention to all those magical descriptions either :) ), 'Aurora' says 'don't know how to use this yet' something or rather. Have I accidentally done something wrong, I wonder?

I am about to get to Island 4, i guess. I just need to order 3 long term deals on the shamans tonight and that's about it, I hope. I must say that this game although fun, can be quite tedious at times. Oh well..

18. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon

Hi GP - my you've been a busy girl!!

Island 4 is very annoying, there is just not enough room to even swing a cat!! (don't know if that's a British expression?)

I've built 4 bridges so far and have expanded to the far right where the submarine is. No quest to explore that yet though and aurora tells me we don't know what to do with it yet! I'm sure I could tell her...... :D

I think you will be fine to restore those burnt out houses. There wasn't a specific quest to do it. I think you're supposed to do it as part of the quest to increase the population to 15???

I think my Zeppelins may break down soon, poor abused things! :p

I don't have any more quests on island 1 but I still have 4 expansions to do??? Do we just go ahead and expand or wait to see if more quests pop up? Not that I have any money left to expand at the moment. I'm down to my last £100k :eek:

I think I had better stop making resources and start making some money for a while.... That will stop me rushing ahead and give you a chance to catch up :D

19. rk1987

rk1987 New Member

Jun 14, 2012
    time forward

does time in tribez go forward if you forward time of your ipad? its getting really frustrating to wait for half a day to complete anything on tribez these days.

20. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    #440 Jazbodooley, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
    Haven't tried it, but would be interested to know the answer..... It's something i used to do playing animal crossing on the DS