Bounden - first mobile dance game by Game Oven

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Game Oven, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Game Oven

Game Oven Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Game developer
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    [​IMG]

Hey everyone!

We just announced Bounden, a two-player dance game for iPhone and Android phones we're making in cooperation with the Dutch National Ballet.

Bounden is a mix of Twister and ballet. You use your phone as a guide to dance or get entangled with someone else. So, you pull out your phone, ask another person to put down a thumb, and move synchronously to dance together. Play at a bar, during a date, during work hours, or as a performance, even with other couples playing at the same time.

We're filming the development process. In our first video, we also explain how the game is played:

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We'd love to get some feedback. What do you think? Do you want to play it?

2. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Oh cool idea there! Always nice to see something unique and actually fun to play. I'll keep an eye on the development. :)

3. Game Oven

Game Oven Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Game developer
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Thanks! We'll update this topic with more video's. :)

4. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Looks like a lot of fun, I'd prob not play this myself, unless I was drunk lol, but I know loads of people who would love this.

5. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Look fun, curious for a gameplay video :)

6. Game Oven

Game Oven Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Game developer
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Don't wanna let you down. We made another video! :) This one shows two people dancing & more about how Bounden works.

7. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Well, I will upgrade my ipad 2 into ipad air this year, but after seeing your video now I want to try your game and think for buying an iPhone instead of iPad though I can't dance :p. Also, is this 2-player only? Can we dance solo?
    If you plan this game for android, in which android version this game will be worked?
    Thanks

8. Game Oven

Game Oven Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Game developer
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Yeah it's 2-player only! Well... I guess you could dance solo but that's not very fun. We're focusing on the interaction between two people. :)

As for the Android version - we're still looking into that. We plan to support as much versions as possible of course.

9. AsgerJ

AsgerJ Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    It's out!