Rayman Jungle Run £1:99 > £0:69/99c

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Craigmaz, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Craigmaz

Craigmaz Member

Sep 16, 2012
    #1 Craigmaz, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    An awesome game! Definately worth this low asking price:)

2. Rayman Jungle Run

Ubisoft
    **APP STORE BEST OF 2012** “A marvel to look at” – IGN “One of the most gorgeous games I’ve seen on iOS” - Gamezbo “Fa…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    **APP STORE BEST OF 2012** “A marvel to look at” – IGN “One of the most gorgeous games I’ve seen on iOS” - Gamezbo “Fast, tense, beautiful” 9/10 - Pocketgamer - DOES NOT SUPPORT iPHONE 3G or any previous device. -  The legendary platforming hero is making the jump to your favorite iOS device! Rayman Jungle Run is powered by the same UbiArt Framework engine that brought you Rayman Origins - Winner of numerous Game of the Year and Platformer of the Year awards. - Beautiful graphics supported by Retina Display - New worlds to discover - New powers to unlock - Captivating music - Smooth touch-based controls - Exclusive wallpapers to unlock for your device - Multiple Cloud saves support - GameCenter Leaderboards Rayman Jungle Run is easy for all ages to pick up and play, but challenging for the longtime Rayman fans to master. Unlock the Land of the Livid Dead levels if you have the skills! Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals and more at.... FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/UbisoftMobileGames TWITTER: http://twitter.com/ubisoftmobile YOUTUBE: http://youtube.com/user/UbisoftMobile If you have any feedback, please email us at [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Ubisoft
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Sep 18, 2012
    Updated:Apr 25, 2019
    Version:2.0.0
    Size:80.3 MB
    User Rating: (49)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Well recommended at this price

3. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013

Rayman Jungle Run

Ubisoft
    **APP STORE BEST OF 2012** “A marvel to look at” – IGN “One of the most gorgeous games I’ve seen on iOS” - Gamezbo “Fa…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    **APP STORE BEST OF 2012** “A marvel to look at” – IGN “One of the most gorgeous games I’ve seen on iOS” - Gamezbo “Fast, tense, beautiful” 9/10 - Pocketgamer - DOES NOT SUPPORT iPHONE 3G or any previous device. -  The legendary platforming hero is making the jump to your favorite iOS device! Rayman Jungle Run is powered by the same UbiArt Framework engine that brought you Rayman Origins - Winner of numerous Game of the Year and Platformer of the Year awards. - Beautiful graphics supported by Retina Display - New worlds to discover - New powers to unlock - Captivating music - Smooth touch-based controls - Exclusive wallpapers to unlock for your device - Multiple Cloud saves support - GameCenter Leaderboards Rayman Jungle Run is easy for all ages to pick up and play, but challenging for the longtime Rayman fans to master. Unlock the Land of the Livid Dead levels if you have the skills! Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals and more at.... FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/UbisoftMobileGames TWITTER: http://twitter.com/ubisoftmobile YOUTUBE: http://youtube.com/user/UbisoftMobile If you have any feedback, please email us at [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Ubisoft
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Sep 18, 2012
    Updated:Apr 25, 2019
    Version:2.0.0
    Size:80.3 MB
    User Rating: (49)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I had some points on gnome so I got it free.Thanks for heads up!

5. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Recommended at any price!. One of the best games on the AppStore.

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    +1 to that.

7. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    Just an endless runner. I regret buying it.

8. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    It's not an "endless" as it's level based. I don't think it's a bad game, just not something I can see myself going back to play ever again. Thankfully I got it through a free promotion so no buyers remorse for me.

If you are a big fan of auto-running platformers with fixed levels where you have to collect a lot of stuff and finish in the best time possible, then this is golden. Graphics are nice too. I prefer games where I set my own pace and there's something to explore. Mikey Shorts was a good balance of this. The levels were timed, but you could finish them slow and find the hidden shorts as well as go for perfect runs.

9. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Another +1 to that, and I wouldn't really call it and endless runner tho I can see why it gets classed as such....

10. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Nonsense. It's a cross between a runner and a platformer, and it's not endless. It has levels, and a ton of variety in them for that matter. Definitely one of my all-time favorite iOS time-wasters. It's a steal at full price.

11. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Calling it endless shows how much you played it ^^

12. Exactly. It's a great game, but I can't play it! It stays in the level select screen and just loads infinitely. I even deleted and reinstalled, it still does the same thing!

13. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Not endless but I also regret buying it (paid full price), got it because of all the awards and such but I disliked this game. Guess I just didn't click with it since I love Mirror's Edge which is also a one touch running platformer.

14. squabs

squabs Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Yeah interestingly I got the same prob, never had that happen before, must have been an update that broke it

15. Craigmaz

Craigmaz Member

Sep 16, 2012
    I had the same issue. I rectified the problem by signing out of Game Centre before launching the game, then signed back in when prompted, on the game start screen. Worked for me so hopefully it'll help you out.

16. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    #16 Pipipitchu, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    This is a BTGOGTFO (buy this game or get the f*** out)

17. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    #17 Pipipitchu, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    Not AN runner, it is THE runner. I think you are playing just to get to the end of the level instead of getting 100% of the bugs.

That's funny. I love Rayman Jungle Run and I regret buying Mirror's Edge. Even tough I bough it on sale for 1 dolar.