"Best" Trivia Game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GordLacey, Dec 2, 2009.

1. GordLacey

GordLacey Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    I'm looking for a trivia game to play on the iPhone, and I need some recommendations. What's your favorite trivia game, and why?

I'm looking for something that's fun to play, has at least 1,000 questions (the more, the better).

Thanks!

2. Andgut

Andgut Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    canada
    TV show king

Get tv show king by gameloft its only .99 and its great

3. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Well Trivial Pursuit is on sale for $2, I dont know how good it is a lot of people complain about the questions.

4. harry2caray

harry2caray New Member

Dec 3, 2009
    I can't say how many questions they have, but the whole line of Associate This apps are seem to provide a lot of play time. Not to mention they're all free.

5. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    This is one of my favorite game genres - TV Show King is my favorite(TONS of questions), Trivial Pursuit is also really good.

If your a fan of TV game shows, I would reccomend getting Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, 1 vs 100, and Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader (the 2010 version has extra question packs available as DLC)

These are all great trivia games and I keep all of them on my iPhone, but if you are looking to just buy one, I would reccomend TV Show King just for the fact that it has the most amount of questions (3,000+) and is the cheapest at just .99

6. GordLacey

GordLacey Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Alright, "TV Show King" it is!

Thanks for the help, guys.

Gord